Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

This season is oookay... They don't seem to be focused though. Kind of like they just wanted to throw something together for the sake of it.

I think they had a fantastic opportunity to run with a post Snap scenario with Shield dealing with that fall out. There would be lots of crap going on with regards to power struggles I'd think. Brief chaos before things stabilize during those five years.

There's some very bizarre stuff going on this season. Not in a good way. Some very neat stuff. Though more visually, than story wise.

Well. That didn't sound like a huge endorsement of AOS, did it?

It's kinda sad that it has been on and I have not even noticed- I used to really look forward to this series but the last couple of seasons I really did not care for that much. I am going to give it another try though.

Honestly, you're not missing much. I asked my wife why we were still watching this show and she couldn't come up with an answer.

It's kinda sad that it has been on and I have not even noticed- I used to really look forward to this series but the last couple of seasons I really did not care for that much. I am going to give it another try though.

That's because it's summer and they only promote the garbage game show rehashes that are dirt cheap to produce.

I'm willing to stick with it as it has a proven track record but that episode where they were drugged up was CRAP. A complete waste of 42mins, especially given this isn't the regular 22 episode full season and time is precious.
I really felt the show jumped the shark on that episode. It was like a lame Seth Rogen stoner "comedy".
The only relevant story point that happened was Fitz and Simmons crossing paths for all of 1 minute.
It is 1 episode I will never watch again.
I'm hoping there aren't anymore stinkers like that the rest of season 6 or 7 for that matter.

I'm willing to stick with it as it has a proven track record but that episode where they were drugged up was CRAP. A complete waste of 42mins, especially given this isn't the regular 22 episode full season and time is precious.
I really felt the show jumped the shark on that episode. It was like a lame Seth Rogen stoner "comedy".
The only relevant story point that happened was Fitz and Simmons crossing paths for all of 1 minute.
It is 1 episode I will never watch again.
I'm hoping there aren't anymore stinkers like that the rest of season 6 or 7 for that matter.

Agreed. There's so much that I just look at and ask "why?" Why in the world, even if you had a full season order, why would you put that in your show? It wasn't funny, it had no bearing on the plot, it meant nothing to the story, it told you nothing about the characters, why do it at all? They could have had Fitz and Simmons cross paths without having her and Daisy under a table for 20 minutes acting like idiots.

I am a week behind and I see the description for tonight's episode includes "The Galaxy-Hoping Hate-Beast That Eats Planets". I immediately thought
"Is this a different take on Galactus?"
Edit: I was wrong.

Last edited:
I am a week behind and I see the description for tonight's episode includes "The Galaxy-Hoping Hate-Beast That Eats Planets". I immediately thought
"Is this a different take on Galactus?"

I'm 3 weeks behind and honestly don't care when, or even if I catch up.

Anybody know what's up with the series finale this coming week? All the Twitter stuff I've read says it is a two hour show, yet my tv guide just shows one 1 hr show at 9pm.

I guess I'll just record the preceding hour just to be safe.

Anybody know for sure? Please no spoilers, I've got the whole season recorded to binge when it is over.

The promo for the finale says it will be a 2 hour finale. I guess check your guide to see if you need the hour before or after.

Hope that helps.

Anybody know what's up with the series finale this coming week? All the Twitter stuff I've read says it is a two hour show, yet my tv guide just shows one 1 hr show at 9pm.

I guess I'll just record the preceding hour just to be safe.

Anybody know for sure? Please no spoilers, I've got the whole season recorded to binge when it is over.

The promo for the finale says it will be a 2 hour finale. I guess check your guide to see if you need the hour before or after.

Hope that helps.

Does anyone know of a streaming service that has all the episodes? I forgot this was on and not our cable OnDemand only has like episode 4 on and not the first four.

Does anyone know of a streaming service that has all the episodes? I forgot this was on and not our cable OnDemand only has like episode 4 on and not the first four.

We've been watching on Hulu. Dunno if it has all the episodes or only the most recent ones, though, since we've stayed mostly up to date.

I started up on this last season on Sunday and I'm enjoying the hell out of it. The whole season is time travel and every episode is dedicated to a certain decade. Lots of fun stuff going on this season.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back