Marvel Legends Hasbro Iron Man Mk85 Nano Gauntlet

JKKS

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
BC4085F0-187D-4557-A50E-6D1BCE181878.jpeg

With over 80 years of entertainment history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel Comic Universe and Marvel Cinematic Universe characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for posing and display in collections.

Desperate heroes. Six Stones. One chance to save the universe. Bring one of the most powerful weapons in the Marvel Universe to life with this premium Iron Man Nano Gauntlet Articulated Electronic Fist from the Marvel Legends series. Wield the power of the Infinity Stones and imagine saving the entire universe with just a snap of your fingers. At 18 inches tall, this electronic fist features flexible finger articulation, lights, and sounds, including movie-inspired Snap! and 6 removable light-up Infinity Stones.

Includes: right-handed gauntlet, 6 Infinity Stone accessories, and instructions

Price is $124.99 in line with other Hasbro gauntlets. Preorder starts today, delivery expected in November.
It’s a pretty good deal for something not widely available. The design and scale seem accurate although the paintjob appears a little flat in some harsh light shots (the underside especially). But I’m sure that’s nothing the talented folks in here can’t correct. Nonetheless it should look cool on display and the articulation is a big plus for those who want to roleplay.

That rubber glove looks on par with some of the stuff I’ve seen on Wish. I know there arnt a lot of options for a flexible gauntlet but I can’t pretend I’m not going to pass on this one. Still hoping for a decent reactor or cap helmet.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back