MARVEL LEGENDS Eye of Agamotto Announced

Usagi Pilgrim

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Today's HASBRO PULSE event revealed this new 'prop'.

Comes in 1:1 scale, about 8 inches tall in the stand. Leather cord. Aperture opens & closes like in the movies, & a button on the back ejects the Time Stone, which stays lit for about 2 minutes before losing the charge, then you just plug it back into the Eye to recharge.

Preorders are up everywhere now.

$49.99!

Screenshot_20210409-172512.png
Screenshot_20210409-172701.png
Screenshot_20210409-172512.png
Screenshot_20210409-172701.png
Screenshot_20210409-172527.png
Screenshot_20210409-172731.png
Screenshot_20210409-172751.png
Screenshot_20210409-172550.png
Screenshot_20210409-172634.png
Screenshot_20210409-172604.png
Screenshot_20210409-172620.png
Screenshot_20210409-172810.png

This seems like a pretty damn good deal! The promo photos look amazing I hope it looks as good in the final product!

I've got one in pre-order, & I'm thinking about grabbing 2 more for when the next movie comes out. Just in case they're hard to find.

Will it be in the second movie? It was powered by the time stone, which is gone. I never read Doctor Strange so I don't know if there was a comic book work around...

I really wish Hasbro would put the same attention to details and accuracy when they design the Marvel Legends props as they do when they work on the Black Series line.
This is a cool concept, with an undeniable fun factor but everything is way off, from the shape and thickness of the eye, to the necklace and its attachments, to the silver accents.

But an eye of agamotto, with a stand for under $50, you can’t really beat that.

That is unbeatable for the price. The one thing that really takes away from it is the clasp on the necklace. Aside from making it look worse and inaccurate, it is entirely unnecessary.

I'm sure the clasp is more of a safety issue. Even though it's marketed as an 'Adult Collectable', if some kid got strangled, it's a PR nightmare.

It's unsightly, but nowhere near a deal breaker for me.

That is unbeatable for the price. The one thing that really takes away from it is the clasp on the necklace. Aside from making it look worse and inaccurate, it is entirely unnecessary.

At this price I’m very interested in breaking it open and adding some sort of remote function to it. It would be cool to press a button and have it rotate and open in my display cabinet.

I wonder if the stand would hold other versions of the Eye. I'd pay $50 just for the stand to use with the one I have and to take out the time stone and have it just sitting in my display.

Hasbro has shared a video of it in action.

Pre-ordered and excited to refinish mine. For $50 it's an even better deal that me trying to 3d print, finish, electronics, source the neck cables etc.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back