Map of Hamunaptra

TazVader

Sr Member
:cry Hi folks,
Does anyone have image/s of this map from the "Mummy" they would care to share? I am looking to print it out and age. Can't find one online.

TazVaderCheers.

JP05

Originally posted by Boba Frett@Feb 20 2006, 06:38 AM
I would be interested as well.
[snapback]1188758[/snapback]​

I have a copy here. Maybe 2. Shoot me a PM if you want it.

Steve

Wakal

Maps are fun. A friend of mine painted one for me on papyrus...not "correct", I know, but pretty cool.

Boba Frett

Sr Member
Originally posted by JP05+Feb 20 2006, 06:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JP05 @ Feb 20 2006, 06:52 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Boba Frett
@Feb 20 2006, 06:38 AM
I would be interested as well.
[snapback]1188758[/snapback]​

I have a copy here. Maybe 2. Shoot me a PM if you want it.

Steve
[snapback]1188832[/snapback]​
[/b]

PM sent

JP05

Wow I got a lot of PMs on this :)

I have a copy of a screen used map that I got years ago. I am going to try and scan it into sections........can anyone here put them together and offer them to the board for free?

Steve

RelicMaker

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by JP05@Feb 20 2006, 08:24 PM

I have a copy of a screen used map that I got years ago.  I am going to try and scan it into sections........can anyone here put them together and offer them to the board for free?

Steve
[snapback]1189092[/snapback]​

pm sent.

Boba Frett

Sr Member
Originally posted by JP05@Feb 20 2006, 03:24 PM

I have a copy of a screen used map that I got years ago.  I am going to try and scan it into sections........can anyone here put them together and offer them to the board for free?

Steve
That would be very cool :)

Tenno

Originally posted by JP05@Feb 20 2006, 08:24 PM

Steve

Any news about the recreation of the map??

RelicMaker

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Steve was supposed to send me the scans to fix and have available for the free paper prop thread, but I haven't heard back from him. So, I'm not sure if this is going to happen.

-Brenton

RelicMaker

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Steve was supposed to send me the scans to fix and have available for the free paper prop thread, but I haven't heard back from him. So, I'm not sure if this is going to happen.

-Brenton

RelicMaker

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Steve contacted me yesterday and is supposed to send me the scans to fix within the next couple of days. We should have the map available soon.

-Brenton