Mandalorian costumes and props.

swgeek I don't know if you can say much but what material are most of the blasters made from resin, rubber,x metal or 3d print or combo of all? They re all so well finished they all look metal to me!

I'm a little late to this, but I am astounded by all of this. I am happy that I found it though! My husband and I are going to be Mando and the Armorer for Halloween and want to go all out, so these pics have been incredibly helpful. So many details, but I'm looking forward to doing the best I can. I know you can't reveal materials and what not, but I wondered about the undergarment. One, is it a onesie coverall type of thing with a short-sleeved shirt on top made of the same material? Are there separate pieces for the pants and top(s)?
Anyway, thanks for sharing these:) Regardless of whether or not you even see this, I am glad I have such excellent photos for reference! And job SOOOO well done on your part!!!
Oh! And I have yet to find the answer to this: Does Mando wear the cape over the jetpack (like as a general rule, not just while using the jetpack and moving the cape to the side and what not)? I can't seem to figure out how to have the jetpack under the cape and have the rifle across his back as opposed to the cape on the side with the rifle straight down instead of across the back... Anyway, sorry for the ramble!

Last edited:
I'm glad you liked the photos and found it helpful. I look forward to seeing your and your husband's builds.
From what I can remember, it's been a while...I thought it was a two piece but I'm not positive.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back