Man of Steel suit DONE!

Oh sorry I misunderstood you, I thought you were talking about the man of steel pattern. The reason I misunderstood you was because you mentioned getting it printed by Brulafu but the DK under suit isn't a printed fabric. It's just mesh. So I'm kinda confused? Unless you mean to just print the design on lycra which you can do with any company like FOD.

Sorry for the confusion. Yes I meant print the mesh pattern on a lycra suit. Who are FOD?

Did you have a hard time getting Brulaful disguises to respond to you? I'd contacted them and they got back once with questions about a suit saying sounded good and they'd get back to me about a cost estimate and then never got back to me, so I politely message again asking if they had a chance to get that estimate together then nothing? Feeling less sure

Last edited:
I personally know the fella who runs Brulafu... he's a good friend of mine and would never 'take' someone's money. But if you dont have money to pay him up front to get the project rolling, he's not going to respond right away. He gets quite a few questions on a daily basis about dye subs, so those who are ready to pay and start a commission move to the front of the line.. just a f.y.i

I personally know the fella who runs Brulafu... he's a good friend of mine and would never 'take' someone's money. But if you dont have money to pay him up front to get the project rolling, he's not going to respond right away. He gets quite a few questions on a daily basis about dye subs, so those who are ready to pay and start a commission move to the front of the line.. just a f.y.i

I understand and money's isn't the issue. I've heard good things about them from others and here seeing there work, just wish they'd get back to me :(

Last edited:
It was my experience that Brulafu never got back to me as well. Gave me a quote, then never got back to me when I wanted to order last year. Which is how I ended up with the suit I have as seen in my avatar and album. I also did 180 days of Body Beast to get the build for the part. Still looking for a more screen accurate suit for next time. Planning on trying Brulafu again. Maybe things will be less hectic after the holidays.

Last edited:
hi my name is adrian i'm french, i possible to send me the files of superman, i want make a costume for me for a paris comic con this summer.
thank you if you wnat

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back