Magnum PI

Have to say that im not a big fan of the show but thats one of the best collections ive seen.:cool

thank you...ur just jealus cause Magnum stole the whole Rockford Files gimic...LOL, Loved Jim Rockford....great show..ole Tom Selleck was on there some as well. Before he hit it big...lol

He also had the best address in LA but enough about him, do you have Magnums ring?, cant see it in the pics and where did you get the wallet and inserts?

He also had the best address in LA but enough about him, do you have Magnums ring?, cant see it in the pics and where did you get the wallet and inserts?

Magnum Mania! :: View topic - My Magnum World

towards the bottom..its from a original mold used from the series in the later seasons by ROCKNROBBIE who now owns it...the wallet was made byscarats who is actually on this forum..does a really good job on them. :thumbsup

rubber chicken for the win!

have 2 chickens....regular and one that had to get som medical attention aftr the episode "paper ward" were Higgins cut it's head off and Magnum then used surgical tape to put it back on...LOL and of course the money mask....gotta have that 2...:lol

Great to see another Magnum fan here, Nice collection.

I wear a Team Ring daily from The Lighter side.

I've been twice to Oahu and my beach is the Anderson Estate, "Robins Nest".

Nothing like taking a dip in Mr. Masters Tidal Pool

Is there a Colt 1911 and a Rolex GMT Master in there somewhere? Great display!

like these..lol..the watches are look alikes...Rolex is actual an Alpha and the Chronsport is a wal-mart special. The 45 however is a 45 acp..70 series Colt.....although the REAL gun on the show was a 9mm..so this is what was suppose 2 be..lol

When I was in Oahu, this little mom and pop clothing store had some of the Paradise Found Magnum shirts. I couldn't help but buy one.

The little old lady is ringing me up, and she says "we also have the purple one."

"I think I'm good." (it was $60!)

"You'll be back. Everyone comes back."

I didn't. I had ordered an old-school Tigers hat to wear out there, but it didn't arrive in time.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back