Mad Max Fury Road vehicle auction

ghostryder

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

(sure hope this thread isn't "worthless" )

lol.gif

1) Why would anyone get rid of these when you could tour these things around and continue to make money?

2) God, I wish I was a millionaire. Holy hell, these cars are beautiful. If this auction is true, I hope somebody has the dough to drop and take these around for show. I'd love to see these things up close.

1) Why would anyone get rid of these when you could tour these things around and continue to make money?

2) God, I wish I was a millionaire. Holy hell, these cars are beautiful. If this auction is true, I hope somebody has the dough to drop and take these around for show. I'd love to see these things up close.

As to your first question, it must be hell kepping them all in a running state. Not to mention that very few, if any, are probably road legal. So any touring around will require serious heap of transporting costs. Keeping 'em all would be like marrying ten trophy wives at the same time ;-)

On a more serious note, is this a legitimate auctioneer? There's not a single picture of the cars in their current state. And the descriptions are closer to movie marketing than lot descriptions...

That being said: God I wish I was a millionaire....

That being said: God I wish I was a millionaire....

You may want to wish for being a billionaire. I can't see these going for cheap, and you need the whole set, if one is to build an exhibit for them. How the heck is someone supposed to transport the Doof Wagon? It will have to either be taken apart or airlifted out and in.

TazMan2000

From an article on AutoWise:
Thanks to auction house Lloyds, you can take your apocalyptic cosplay on the road shortly. According to them, somebody found 13 ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ cars in a barn and put them up for auction.

Somehow I think they are stretching the truth there just a little...
Or that was one BIIIIG barn...
And if they've just been sitting in a barn for 5+ years, I really am curious to see what they look like now, and if any of them even run...

I never knew the Doof Wagon was built on a missile carrier though, that's pretty cool... :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back