MacGyver props

Indianadino

Hi all,

Does anybody know if it is possible to find some screen used props from the Macgyver TV show or movies?
It seems to be very difficult to find...

Thanks.

Re: Mac gyver props

We ALL have McGyver Props

detail_a87ff679a2f3e71d9181a67b7542122c.jpg

You missed this:
tesa_04613_Duct_Tape.jpg

and this:
3058.gif

and this Huntsman from Victorinox:
29b4b_schweizer_taschenmesser_51X2BiTRIeCL.jpg

as a substitute you can also use a Wenger, which was bought by Victorinox, to keep real swiss army knife in Switzerland:
E5157702.jpg

Seeing as how long that Show has been out of Production any Screen-used props from that Series would be next to impossible to find.

C'est vrai que c'est difficile de trouver seulement des Screen Used Props d'une emission comme Macgyver. Mais, ce n'est pas impossible. Avez-vous fait une bonne recherche sur Internet?

So has anyone seen the new MacGyver series? For me, its growing on me. But I'm here for the titular item Mac never goes without.
Swiss Army Knife
Lucas Till is the new Mac, and he is using the Swiss like a true MacGyver. But its not the slim tinker model Anderson used. Its bulkier. Does anyone know what model Lucas Till is using as Mac?

So has anyone seen the new MacGyver series? For me, its growing on me. But I'm here for the titular item Mac never goes without.
Swiss Army Knife
Lucas Till is the new Mac, and he is using the Swiss like a true MacGyver. But its not the slim tinker model Anderson used. Its bulkier. Does anyone know what model Lucas Till is using as Mac?

:sick
There is only one Mac. RDA, end of story.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back