M19 telescope mhr 1942 build

Have you given any thought to machining, in Delrin, either of the other 2 flash hiders for the Solo ROTJ DL-44?

There are 5 different versions of that blaster and it'd be nice to have parts that are accurate to those other models, as they've not been replicated by anyone yet.
And the square, rubber foot under the scope: modern bits are the same shape as the one seen in the photos of the SU props.-

I just made the square piece,,, i 3d printed it.. i have found a rubber foot thats very close ,,, still manufactured but its not perfect.... email me the pictures off the others ,,, id love to do it...may already make some of them now Chris@warmachineinc.com

Have you given any thought to machining, in Delrin, either of the other 2 flash hiders for the Solo ROTJ DL-44?

There are 5 different versions of that blaster and it'd be nice to have parts that are accurate to those other models, as they've not been replicated by anyone yet.
And the square, rubber foot under the scope: modern bits are the same shape as the one seen in the photos of the SU props.-

I've started a thread here: https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=286059&p=4389358#post4389358

There are 3 different flash hiders, w/ the 1 scope ring version & the Stembridge the same, but 1 in Delrin the other in aluminum, IMHO.

I just made the square piece,,, i 3d printed it.. i have found a rubber foot thats very close ,,, still manufactured but its not perfect.... email me the pictures off the others ,,, id love to do it...may already make some of them now Chris@warmachineinc.com

Making a couple new flash hiders at the request of Mgoob... need a little guidance

- - - Updated - - -

Top left first ,,, gotta get the pitch between the rear slots correct. they seem to be unevenly spaced.

Hey Chris

I have a diagram of the fh with uneven cubes! IIRC kpax was so nice to help me with it back the days.
Due to the needed tools (a special "cutter" afaik), no machinist was able to do it...so far ;)

Will post pics later tonight!

Markus

Great,, want to get this thging right... also look for more pictures of the stembridge.. going to do the scope rail and the flashhider

So looking forward to the e-11 kit. I bought your scopes for my Bespin/Hoth DL-44s and the quality of them is outstanding. Can’t wait to see your work on the e-11.

Just saw your dagobah parts, YAAAY!

Edit: Flash hider and scope mount look amazing. Seriously made my day.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back