M19 telescope mhr 1942 build

Sheesh, you're killing us with blessings! It's weird to watch the market for these go from dry to soaked all thanks to one honorable gentleman! Henzoldt next?

Hensoldt is on the machines now,,,,Scott wanted me to do them in steel too... be done with them beginning of next week......

Sheesh, you're killing us with blessings! It's weird to watch the market for these go from dry to soaked all thanks to one honorable gentleman! Henzoldt next?

- - - Updated - - -

Doing a 3d printed grill first and a injection molded one in a month or so................. The flash hider is already on my site...........

Looks great! Standing by for GK grill!

Last edited:
I wouldn't bother anodizing everything... most people want to accrues their builds so parts that were originally painted, should be bare, so we can paint them up and weather easily. Anodizing isn't easy to weather properly.

There 3 d printed,,, i havent got to making metal ones yet... Wanted to make sure that i had the thing right first. Ill offer a metal grill eventually

Very nice. What material did you make the grills out of?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes,, veery true .. the anodized one seem to sell better.. Im going to offer both versions when it all said and done... if you need un ano parts just let me know

I wouldn't bother anodizing everything... most people want to accrues their builds so parts that were originally painted, should be bare, so we can paint them up and weather easily. Anodizing isn't easy to weather properly.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back