Lycra Bodysuit

predonator

Hey hunters!

This has been bugging me for days now and need adicve from all. I'm doin a pep bio and it's a lil small. My face will fit and, not a pred mask. Anyway has anyone done any suits or costumes for there own build and tried to add muscle in and NOT used a muscle suit.
I was thinking of a Lycra suit. Add a few definition muscles with foam then add another Lycra on top then paint that. Or is that all long winded. I don't want to use latex though. Any advice would b awesome thanks

http://www.thehunterslair.com/topic/21022-lycra-skin-paint-up-1st-time-with-an-airbrush/page__hl__lycra__fromsearch__1

Found this for ya, I remember seeing it a while ago b/c I was thinking of doing the same thing, it might help.

i did mine using a sort of dry fit material just like lacra i put latex on it first and then cut out pieces of (platten) you can buy it at any local hobby lobby store it is what they use to make the inside of quilts out of. I added texture and muscles to both top and bottom . You will need several layers of latex to do this. I recommend covering the inside of the material the tatex tends to want to soak through and if it is touching and dries your screwed
you can look at my thread under complete and wip it's the one that says introducing the priest predator about 3 pages back let me know what you think of it and if you have any more questions i have done about 3 suits like this i think this way is more versitile and it fits better than a full latex suit (NOT AS HOT EITHER !!) and one other thing if you plan on latexing the whole thing i recommend getting 2 sizes bigger before adding the latex you will thank me later.

Of though if u get get latex gloves it won't look right will it??
I'll have to make them I guess. Time for searching through more threads again lol. Cheers for getting back to guys

For my female version of Scar I've been thinking of getting a flshe toned zentai suit and more or less just airbrushing it. Nit sure yet if I'll add and muscle padding (I'm slim and in shape anyway), but if I did it would likely go underneath. I was thinking it might be enough just to use clever painting effects to give the impression of more muscle definition.
Has anyone tried this? Is there any particular type of suit that would work better (ie: lycra vs the "pantyhose" type)?? NOt sure if I'll add a layer or two of liquid latex to the outside of the suit or not. My primary reason for thrying it this way would be breathability, but also it may be easier/cheaper too.

For my female version of Scar I've been thinking of getting a flshe toned zentai suit and more or less just airbrushing it. Nit sure yet if I'll add and muscle padding (I'm slim and in shape anyway), but if I did it would likely go underneath. I was thinking it might be enough just to use clever painting effects to give the impression of more muscle definition.
Has anyone tried this? Is there any particular type of suit that would work better (ie: lycra vs the "pantyhose" type)?? NOt sure if I'll add a layer or two of liquid latex to the outside of the suit or not. My primary reason for thrying it this way would be breathability, but also it may be easier/cheaper too.

I've done this for costumes too---I've used both Lycra bodysuits and Morph suits.

You can see the results of one such costume in my latest fan film (the "chupacabra"-looking costume first appearing at 2:50 was made with a Lycra bodysuit, painted with plain ole ordinary Krylon, with a row of backer rod pieces glued down the back). All three of the Pred skins in this fan film were also made by painting cloth costumes. To bulk up the upper body, I used "Rambo" halloween costume tops.

EDIT: The reason I used the cloth skin was also breathability--I live in Florida, so latexing a skin is, for me, not an option. Heat stroke is no fun at all.

I've been trying to find a site to purchase a lyra/morph/bodysock suit from but I keep finding ones with bad reviews so it makes me kinda nervous about it. I was looking for a fleshtone suit with a hood if i could find one if I couldn't I'd just wear a wig net I guess lol Does anyone know of a legit site for them? o.0

I've been trying to find a site to purchase a lyra/morph/bodysock suit from but I keep finding ones with bad reviews so it makes me kinda nervous about it. I was looking for a fleshtone suit with a hood if i could find one if I couldn't I'd just wear a wig net I guess lol Does anyone know of a legit site for them? o.0

Have you tried Amazon? I've bought morph suits from them before.

Brian

Now that winter is upon us, there are full body suits available at walmart and sports authority. also check into scuba shops for diveskins. I will be painting my henderson dive skin.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back