Limited Run Luke ROTJ Hero Lightsaber Kit.( Run closed )

Re: Luke ROTJ Hero Lightsaber Kit.

Payment sent! ($159 - from The Netherlands)
Looks awesome, can't wait [emoji1]

Payment sent for two (2) pcs! Thanks Nicksdad
Nils, from Sthlm Sweden

Last edited:

I'm in for one thanks ;)

Payment of $159 sent.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 6P en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

Payment sent for one. $159 as item is for UK delivery. It looks great.

Payment sent last night for 1 kit with US Shipping. ($173)

Thanks for such an awesome run!

I'm in for one definitely! Payment sent on 05/15 for $173.00. thanks! :)

Last edited:

If I remember correctly from the other thread. The the copper in these pictures are plated/painted aluminium right? So now that it's going to made from real copper, I'm assuming it's going to be shinneier and not have that matte surface?

Forgot to mention, please make sure your address and board name is on the paypal payment.

Thanks.

If we didn't put out RPF board name with the payment, what would you like us to do? Send you an email with it so you can associate the two? Let us know, thanks.

This is the official sales thread for the Luke ROTJ saber kit that I have had an interest thread going for a while.
I am pretty happy with the overall look and aside from a few tweaks I am ready to start making parts.
I have decided to go with copper for the front neck part as per my other thread. Copper is at a premium right now so it will affect the original kit price.
I have also decided to provide the tri ring, red and green acrylic arrows for the control box, and the top detail of the control box making this a complete kit.
This will also add to the kit price but will make it easier for everyone in the long run.
The new adjusted kit price is 159.00 plus 14.00 shipping in the U.S., which I think is a bargain for what we are getting.
Now, I want to discuss the time frame a bit. I am shooting for 6 to 8 weeks but I have never had my machinist deliver on time.
The run could be shorter or longer, just please be advised up front that if it does take longer you have been made aware of this possibility.
For tracking the run more effectively I am going to ask for payment up front. It just seems that the last few runs I have done the drop out rate was more than I was comfortable with. I hope you understand.
I will post pics of the control box a little later. I am shooting for the slider version. It will definitely have the separate side plate.
If you are in, please paypal 173.00 for one kit shipped in the U.S. to gwlundy1@verizon.net
If you are international please just paypal 159.00 for the kit and when I know shipping costs you can pay them then.
I want to thank everyone that has given invaluable insight into this prop along with fantastic pics and even a shrunken casting to examine.
I will post progress pics as the run progresses.
Please make sure your address and board name is on the paypal payment.
View attachment 624359
View attachment 624360
View attachment 624361
View attachment 624362
View attachment 624363

Hope that You had my pm when You asked and put me down for one, I followed Your instructions. Would You please consider the date I placed the order tjhat way?

I'm in of course! 159USD international just sent!

Regards,

Alberto

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back