Limited Run Luke ROTJ Hero Lightsaber Kit.( Run closed )

Re: Luke ROTJ Hero Lightsaber Kit.

Payment sent...please let me know if an additional control box assembly would be available!?

AHHHH sorry just read it lol DUH!

Did i read it wrong?
I have decided to go with copper for the front neck part as per my other thread. Copper is at a premium right now so it will affect the original kit price.
I have also decided to provide the tri ring, red and green acrylic arrows for the control box, and the top detail of the control box making this a complete kit.
This will also add to the kit price but will make it easier for everyone in the long run.

He said "additional" control box ;)

-Ss

A complete kit is a complete kit - and for a hero the box is a integral part, without it it´s no hero-kit. If we would notice later the control box is missing, and that fact was hidden due to unclear wording ........ it would cause a lot of trouble for him, and a lot of comments on any further run of him.

I don´t think he would be playing that game, Surely it will be complete.

Is the saber hollow? Does it allow for electronics to be installed?
How does it come apart does it unscrew in sections?

Is the saber hollow? Does it allow for electronics to be installed?
How does it come apart does it unscrew in sections?
The saber is solid and doesn't accept electronics. There is a threaded rod that runs through the saber.
One may in principle to bore it to convert it but it will require a lot of work and too expensive for a single saber.
Probably easier to start from scratch since Luke saber is on the easier side to build as machining one involves mostly lathe work.

Last edited:

It is complete with control box, sorry if I was not clear enough.

Thx for clarification and again...

is there any chance to purchase JUST a control-box in addition to the full saber kit I just ordered/ paid for?
I would need the addtl. box to complete another saber I had lying around for years.

Please let me know :)

Paypal sent! I would have had it sooner but my bank took FOREVER to clear some gig money. I'm really looking forward to this project!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back