Limited Run Lucifer's Pentecostal coin! WE ARE GO! International postage for 5$!

got mine... Chris... wow, knocked this one out of the park, these pics really don't do justice.... thanks man!!

20160712_183150.jpeg20160712_183218.jpeg

Glad y'all like em. That mold was NOT cheap. Apparently when you start getting into crazy tiny details the price starts to inflate :lol

Still, I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. I've got a few ideas on how to display em but I'm still doodling up some designs to see if they can actually work.

Also, still have quite a few left, so if anyone wants em, feel free to place an order. There's still some stock.

Thanks!
Chris

Glad y'all like em. That mold was NOT cheap. Apparently when you start getting into crazy tiny details the price starts to inflate :lol

Still, I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. I've got a few ideas on how to display em but I'm still doodling up some designs to see if they can actually work.

Also, still have quite a few left, so if anyone wants em, feel free to place an order. There's still some stock.

Thanks!
Chris

any hints to what the displays look like? curious minds want to know.

Just received mine, excellent quality and workmanship!

100% delighted! :D

Thanks Chris.

Dalroi.

any hints to what the displays look like? curious minds want to know.

Nothing concrete. It's still WAY in the design stage. Different materials, different setups. As soon as I have any sort of idea I'm gonna post it up. Best case it's something that you can hardware together, worst case it'll have some 3d printed parts.

Is it too late to order one or two and have them sent to the UK?

Not in the least :)

Just received mine, excellent quality and workmanship!

100% delighted! :D

Thanks Chris.

Dalroi.

Glad you like it :)

I'm seeing the first batch of em being delivered overseas, so I'm thinking if you are over there you are hopefully going to get the coins in soon.

Thanks guys!
Chris

Chris, I would have posted my kudos sooner but I've been busy. Busy holding my coins most of the time. Sometimes I jingle them a little, but ultimately couldn't type anything up. I finally took a break from jingling to fluff your ego amigo, these things are fantastic.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Chris,

I just got back home from vacation and my coin was waiting at the Post Office. Holy Hell (pun intended), this thing is totally awesome. Thanks again for making this happen.

Rick

Mine arrived in the mail yesterday and I've got to say, it really surpasses my expectations. The weight, I think, was what really cemented it for me. Absolutely astounding work!

Glad you guys are digging em :)

Makes the irritation I went through to get em made worth it. I know I love mine, but knowing other people like their copies is an awesome bonus.

Still have some spare silver ones and a few antique gold if someone is looking to grab one.

Thanks, and I'll be doing the feedback ratings for you guys later this week :)

Chris

I love mine so much I actually ordered a second one, which just arrived. Just as gorgeous as the first one. Thank you so much!

Just ordered mine, sorry it took so long. If you've still got the other type that I DIDN'T get to order this month, I'll definitely order it next month.

This is the first time I've ever ordered anything from someone on here, to give you an idea how impressed I am :)

I just got my two coins over the weekend; they're awesome! Thanks again Hydin!! Looking forward to your display ideas!

Hey guys, sorry I've been MIA. Bout to get to leaving some feedback :)

Envelopes will be in on Friday (maybe today?) so I can get the other orders out.

Still have a few of silver and gold if anyone wants one.

Chris

Edit - Feedback has been left, if I missed you, please let me know and I'll get you fixed up :)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back