Lowdmekon's Repaint's And Custom Figures (Wolf Update)

Lowdmekon

Sr Member
P1 and Falconer are finished.

The Wolf, Berserker and Celtic are work in progress.

P2, Elder and Tracker are yet to be touched, well I've had a minor fettle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tracker & Beserker repainted, just need to get a hound now.

I'm also gonna redo wolf and custom build him a new body. I've also got 5 of the lost clan in the post !!! Paintem o'clock!!

zuckuss77 said:
Love the vintage ewoks very cool
Cheers Buddy, just need to get hold of a Romba and Waroks quiver. All the rest are from when I was a kid. The display was found in a local hippie type shop for displaying ceramic birds. They were gonna get rid of it as it was behind there counter next to there rubbish bin.

CYCLONE_06 said:
Nice work.  Keep it up.

~CYCLONE_06
Cheers Dude, I've just bought a Celtic to use for my Chopper and Scar comes with it so I've got all three from AVP.

And the 5 of the Lost Clan arrived in the post. Just need Ram, Scout and Borg now.

Where can I get hold of spares and broken Neca & McFarlaine's from?

I usually ask for them on facebook, and people hit me up with what they have.  Some of them send them to me for free.  Some of them sell them cheaply.

~CYCLONE_06

Chopper is a go ..........he's all stripped down and ready for a repaint and new dreads. I sculpted the Bio tonight and I'll have a little play tomorrow to get it a little better. I've used a Celtic as a base. Does anyone have any plasma cannons spare. I need just one for scar.

Hi All,

Bit of an update on some ongoing Neca figures projects.

#1 Custom Wolf. I've got all the parts I need now, just need to get them together and pain him up. Mix of Beserker and a few wolfs form fleebay.

#2 Total repaint of all the new lost Clan member's I got just before Xmas. But my wife made put them away and use my Xmas money on them. Nearly all my pressies from my family were Predator orientated. All apart from a Friday 13th Book. 

#3 Chopper Custom build, I've made the mask, I say made, sculpted using epoxy/millputt. I've stripped it right back and started to get a bit of paint on the figure. Some of the pics I've just put the armour back on for the pics. New hand from another figure I'm kit bashing. I'm also gonna custom sculpt the dreads. 

#4 An idea I've had for a while. As a job I'm a tiler and had some left over slate tiles of all different shapes colours and textures. So I cut a few up painted the edges for a bit of continuity and what do you all think. I've used a 3mm acrylic pole  cut and drilled into the slate for foot pegs so the figures hold their posses and stop falling over in the middle of the night and scaring the living ***** out of my wife. 

I'm gonna keep  P2 on the slate plinth he's on.
All my P1 figures will be on a light grey slate.
Wolf's plinths in a oystery gunmetal/black.
The AVP figures will all be on some Basalt tiles I had.
All the lost clan yet to decide and there so many different body colours on the figures.
All the Predators are on a Grey/Green shimmery slate.

#5 And I found this baby on ebay for £1.43 delivered. love it when they finish at 3.22 am and I'm awake. 1/6 scale.

Wolf Update:

I've got all the parts I needed together and Frankensteined them together. Beserker neck Ring, Tracker body and arms. I used Wolfs legs but repositioned the feet and milliputted them in. The wait sizes on Wolf and the Tracker were wildly different. Wolf deffo needs to go on a diet. As the waist line was also a bit on the squiff, I again milliputted them together trying to loose a bit of waist size differential.  I used the wolfs lower forearms but drilled them out and used the stubbs of the trackers forearms and super-glued them in. I also used some Mputt to loose the cast lines across his head. The neck and head apeture were also wildt differnet, so I cut the nuck down by 6mm and rounded of the top and the redrilled out the holes to take the  neck peg giving full articualtion. So all in all apart from a fixed waist I happy with the over all shape.... next a full repaint.. them time to get this mentalist back together and fully armed up.

1st base coat of paint on, just trying on his armour and weapons to see what looks like. I'm liking ! Need to get the darker base colour then start doing all the spots and face disfigurement. I think it's worked out pretty well. It's not cutting edge 1st time ground breaking stuff but I'm happy. its no means finished yet.

The blending of the face seem line has worked out really well and it's disappeared.

What does everyone think?

Very impressive! The slimmer body does suit him and the seam on his head is nearly invisible. One suggestion though: I always thought Wolf's original combi-stick was a little on the puny side, perhaps using one from the P2 preds for a kitbash?

Also, the tiled base for that P2 looks good, and with a bit of greebly texture it'd look right at home with the upcoming trophy wall from NECA. Great stuff overall

deepincision said:
Very impressive! The slimmer body does suit him and the seam on his head is nearly invisible. One suggestion though: I always thought Wolf's original combi-stick was a little on the puny side, perhaps using one from the P2 preds for a kitbash?

Also, the tiled base for that P2 looks good, and with a bit of greebly texture it'd look right at home with the upcoming trophy wall from NECA. Great stuff overall
Cheers for the com's buddy. I like where your going with the combi staff, maybe I'll go the other way and close it right up. Like the p2 one that comes with Boar's bro/Stalker.

Just got the darker brown skin tone on and changed his hand to hold his Bio. And finished his face, still loads to do........

When is the trophy wall coming out, I must of missed that one dude.

From the PREDATOR/PREDATOR 2 Action Figures from NECA thread:

Post #2767
Finally we'll get the giant skull and the trophy wall  :cool:

From twitter:

Full details and specs at Toy Fair in Feb. (actual toys pictured) #predator2 #trophycase #diorama
TrophyWall.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back