LOST - Motor Pool Jumpsuit

unomas

I need your help guys, anyone knows the brand of those jumpsuits?... I know that the usual jumpsuits are from Bulwark but what about the motor pool ones?. Thanks in advance.

Kate-and-Juliet2.jpg

!BeCQqgw!Wk~$(KGrHqIOKiYEq4I,NImyBK7jKM1!-g~~_35.JPG

6169_114048956579_113613251579_2833319_1595300_n.jpg

There's already a thread about the Dharma jumpsuits, try the search function and you should find your answer.

There's already a thread about the Dharma jumpsuits, try the search function and you should find your answer.

i know but in that thread the jumsuit is the bulwark style, like the one that Jack worn. (i wrote on that thread but no one knows anything about this particular model - the motor pool... is for that i open this thread... sorry about that)

PS.- the only thing that i could find was a dickies model but the people who buy it cant confirm me this model accurancy

I got mine at the same site but the twill version (CT10) -Men's Twill Action Back Coverall - 9 color choices CT10
It's a great color match and one of the most comfy costumes that I've ever worn. Get double-sided fabric tape to close the side slights so nobody sees your underpants ;)

Patches
For patches, the best I've found so far are from Patches Patches, Pins, Shirts, Costume Patch Accessories and more at SciFiGeeks.com - Patches, Pins, Shirts, Costume Patch Accessories and more at SciFiGeeks.com (search for Dharma). There are some on google from costumescostumescostumes, and their motor pool one and pearl are passable, but their lettering looks absolutely awful, and with shipping they cost a lot more.

Embroidery
SonyaLynn (posted at docarzt.com) did all the work, and recommends Helvetica or Arial typeface, 72 pt. name, 36 pt. function. Check our her full write up for more details- Wanna Rock a DHARMA Jumpsuit? It’s Not Hard! DocArzt's LOST Blog!
**I know most people went with about 3/4ths of an inch and not the full inch. I went with a full inch and it is a bit too big IMO

We did a good bit of research last year for a costume group on the different Dharma uniforms. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

http://neuralclone.phanfare.com/4325046#imageID=-80383168

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for that info, especially on the font! I was going to call today and see if they could put the embroidery on the pocket or if they just put it on the upper breast spot where the logo should go.

It would be so nice to order this thing ready made for under $35... cheapest costume I've ever done. if so. :lol

If not, I'll likely have to take the pocket off and have my mom do the embroidery on her programmable machine.

Now to start looking for fabric for Jacob's shirt...

Last edited:
That's about what I spent on mine total. A local embroidery place did mine for $10 or so. I printed some screen shots so they could match up where to place the embroidery on the chest. The pocket was sewn shut which wasn't a big deal as you still have a bunch of other pockets to use.

Cheap comfy costumes are the best :)

They only do it above the pocket, so I ordered it without. :)

I'm so used to making my costumes completely from scratch, but this is SO cheap, I can't justify not just buying it... :lol

My jumpsuit came today - perfect color, perfect fit - a bit of discoloration on the lapel. :(

The box it came in was virtually OPEN, you could look in and see the costume. I'm going to take some water to it tomorrow and hope it's just some chalk or dust. Since it came so quickly an exchange won't likely be a problem if it's needed.

Very happy about the fit, though. :thumbsup

Still waiting for the Dharma patch.

Pix tomorrow if I'm up for it (been out of it sick for a while. :( )

Yes, that's the one I ordered! :)

There was another thread around here that recommended it. Not here yet, though.

Thanks!

juliaasjuliet.jpg

You can see, the white stuff is still there even after I scrubbed it with just water. I may try some detergent before I send it back. I have no idea what it is. :(

But, perfect fit at least!

Hey thanks! It was the easiest costume I think I've ever done - I really just assembled it. I need to get a clipboard! :D

It feels good to have our costumes done already for Halloween... I'm now just preparing to get the fabric for the kids! In the past few years it's been the other way around and I never get to my husband or me.

After I had started on this one I realized it might have been more fun to do a bloody Juliet holding the bomb with chains around her waist...

I was just at the Halloween store in town and they had this EXACT jumpsuit, tags in side matched, on the rack, minus the patch and embroidery, of course. It was $45!! 2x as much money as on line! It was hanging with the other jumpsuits and prison garb/construction worker costumes.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back