Lost Hunter Discovery

MEANGENE83

Sr Member
Most don't care about the Lost Hunters.

I do.

This is mostly for ROB, i couldnt wait till tonite to show him. SO i am posting for him to see ASAP.

I was looking at the LarryKidd Lost hunter pics and was thinking about making this little armor piece below and while thinking about HOW TO MAKE IT i realized i was already making it as we speak....

feast your eyes....

SNAKEPREDarmorpiece.jpg

I suck with graphics so go ahead and laugh , cuz i am happy as a PIG IN SHITT right now! HAZAAH!

Seems logical actually, and I always found it one of the more interesting codpieces...

Good eye Gene! That particular Lost Hunter is my fav. I don't know why, lol.

Ya gotta love the Boar! I can't wait til you get the bio done, keep us posted.

That's a great helmet. Probably one of my favorites of the lost hunters. Nice work and good eye!

100_0556.jpg.gif

100_0560.jpg.gif

here is my latest progress. basically finished, Just final shaping here and there.

And then i gotta make it look mean with battle damage ALL OVER!

Brilliant find Gene! I never would've even thought of that, hell, I never would've thought to do that. By the by, which Predator is that? I can't figure that out.

Thanks carl, thanks rob.
I got a package i am sending you carl, been a long time coming- i know. But its on the way.

Jamie - Lets see what your drinking, since ur such a big man!
I used to shank down vodka like a real man and just get hammered, now i enjoy a beer - coors/corona.

YES CORONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yea rob, its this predator.

NY Hunter - Snake pred.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gene you oughta stop scultping a while and clean that place of yours! The mask looks really good. How many you going to produce? (hint hint)

I drink tea Gene, yeah tea! It's good for the colon. A healthy colon is a happy colon

Oh, and I am "big" so what?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's Phucked up man, I know I have a weight problem but I still have feelings. I tried every diet around but surgery seems to be my only option at this point. So let's have a little compassion guys.

Come on Alka.. You fell for that, King Jamie is the biggest prankster here!! He's just messing with you bro. lol You got him Jamie!

Gene, Gene, Gene.. I gotta agree, Coors and Corona = crap.
Now how about some Guiness, Harp, Duvel, Spaten and Kostritzer? Those are REAL beers

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back