New hunter

Zenvo

Hi guys. Im new in here. Or i have been a member for a loooong time ago, when its was called, The hunters lair.

Back then i started a predator project, but newer finished it.

It was before i found about the great Eva Foam. Then i learned aboit that materal, and i decided to start up my old predator again.

Back then i bought a bodysuit from another member. Still have that bodysuit, but i need another one.

The old has begun to fall apard.

But i think i will show you my progress so far.

I bought a little, and made alot of it myself.

Attachments

• 20190523_112004.jpg
    20190523_112004.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 188
  • 20181009_195406.jpg
    20181009_195406.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 161
Thank you. And thanks for the kind words.

Im a beginner as well. Still learning, but trying to pickup all i can along the way.

I need things like, a neckseal, and some few armor parts. Then a new bodysuit becourse this one is in a bad shape now days.

Im not skilled enough to make my own bodyduit so i need to buy one if i can find one, some whos selling them.

That's COOL I'm doing the same thing, building a NEW suit also with armor, skin, etc. Well I can't wait to see your progress in your NEW suit I'm sure it's gonna look AWESOME man.

If the foam breaks down look at switching over to leather for the armor pieces. The durability more than makes up for the cost.

If the foam breaks down look at switching over to leather for the armor pieces. The durability more than makes up for the cost.

At the moment, i only have experience with eva foum, i newer worked mutch with leather, but the idea is deffently not bad at all.

At the moment, i only have experience with eva foum, i newer worked mutch with leather, but the idea is deffently not bad at all.
The only trick with leather working is stain before gluing together. The stuff cuts with simple tools. Tandy Leather sells most items you would use and the rest I get from buckleguy.com. I would love to have a chat with Stan Winston on what he used for inspiration on the armor design as, as far as I can tell it is a cross between gladitorial and milanese armor types.

The only trick with leather working is stain before gluing together. The stuff cuts with simple tools. Tandy Leather sells most items you would use and the rest I get from buckleguy.com. I would love to have a chat with Stan Winston on what he used for inspiration on the armor design as, as far as I can tell it is a cross between gladitorial and milanese armor types.
Om tempted to try leather some day i must admit :)

Using my smart phone and a APP for the bomb. Works great.

Exexpt its a egg timer and it sound stupid when the time runs out.

Wish i could find one that actually sound like a bomb going off when time runs out

Attachments

• IMG_8135.JPG
    IMG_8135.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_8133.JPG
    IMG_8133.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 164
  • IMG_8129.JPG
    IMG_8129.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 148
One of my longer term plans is to build a very simple smart phone app that gives facsimile approximations of the bomb gauntlet. I will have to get a new laptop first.

One of my longer term plans is to build a very simple smart phone app that gives facsimile approximations of the bomb gauntlet. I will have to get a new laptop first.

That woumd be pretty cool, if you make such one. I really hate the beeping sound on mine, when the time runs out :-D

Started on a new weapon for my pred.

Building it in eva foum, and other small items.

Its the Net Caster from, or inspired from Predator II.

Still needs alot of work though.

Attachments

• 20190608_115840.jpg
    20190608_115840.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 148
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back