Looking for TMNT Communicator (OS) Sound File

HEMADEW

As the title would suggest, I've been looking everywhere for a sound file for the TMNT communicator from the original animated series. Anyone have any pointers? I once had a very grainy sound file long ago, but it was lost.

Thanks for any help. :)

I'm sure there's a much easier way to do this, but what I would do is find an episode on YouTube that features the Turtles using the Turtlecom. Then I would go to youtube-mp3.org to convert the video into a very decent mp3. After that, I'd take the mp3 into Quicktime and edit it down to just the Turtlecom sound effect and output it as a new mp3 or a WAV. Like I said, it would probably be easier to get the sound off the DVD using video/audio editing software, but that's out of my wheelhouse. Good luck!

That's actually similar to what I had done before, but I didn't (and still don't!) know how to clean up the audio to just have the Turtlecom without any background noise. I had one pretty clean, but you could still hear the beginning of some background music at the end.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back