Looking for someone who can hand draw or photoshop maps.

Scottryan15

I'm creating my own little story, and have designed a map, I would like to reproduce it as a prop map. My attempts at drawing it and editing it on the computer are a failure, anyone willing to help me. [...]

The prop map i designed is designed to be home of elves, dwarves, men and corrupted. I've been working on designing it and making and naming everything.
Will love to find someone to help!

Last edited by a moderator:
yes. The edges of the water look to me like black colored pencil. I have 11x17 printing paper that I can age to look like parchment. would that work?

Yes, I was thinking around 15x19 cause i have a frame for it, you could probably find parchment like that at any office store.
The thing with making homemade parchment is i've done it before a couple times and i didn't like the end result compared to parchment you can buy at a storre.

Alright thats fine, can you get 15x19. are you going to photoshop and handdraw? what are your plans for it, i will send you rough drafts shortly im finishing them now

I would rather do the one map of the whole world and then the general area of the story, i will get both to you, i guess 11x17 is fine, will the ink blur or what not once you make it "old" and parchment like?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back