Looking for Macro focusing knobs

Jamesfett

Sr Member
I have been looking for these. I wanted metal but was going to settle for resin.

Not now.

Go here.

eethan

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
ahahah what are you doing ?!
well ok guys, if this is something that is interesting to you, post your interest and I'll try to make it happen. no promises for now!
cheers

Jamesfett

Sr Member
ahahah what are you doing ?!
well ok guys, if this is something that is interesting to you, post your interest and I'll try to make it happen. no promises for now!
cheers

You said you needed more interested parties and I was about to start a thread looking for these, so,.........

Stone. Two birds.

eethan

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
hey guys,
I just posted an update on my run thread and the focusing knobs for the lenses are officially a GO,
please check the details here and post your interest, that way, if I under-estimated the interest in the next few days, I can do more and lower the price a bit:
IMG_20220527_120700.jpg

IMG_20220527_171432.jpg

cheers

eethan

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Tiny screws found, just have to get there now! and price reduced as I'm moving a bit faster than anticipated, details on the run thread:

1653984696492-png.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.