Looking for Laser Cutter

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

KarlBud420

Originally posted by Jades Dark Heart@Feb 8 2006, 09:18 PM
I need some templates cut for my Refit Enterprise I am working on.  Here is what I need cut.  I would prefer something thin yet strong that can bend with the curves in the saucer.

Here is the pattern I need cut.

http://www.blockheadpictures.com/aztec2.jpg
[snapback]1179383[/snapback]​

Try to PM Wynnstudio. I remember a post from him a while back in which he was showing off his new laser cutter.

Bruce

wynnstudio

Did someone say Laser cutter :p

I'm working on a sample.

wynnstudio

Originally posted by KarlBud420+Feb 10 2006, 04:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KarlBud420 @ Feb 10 2006, 04:18 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Jades Dark Heart
@Feb 8 2006, 09:18 PM
I need some templates cut for my Refit Enterprise I am working on.  Here is what I need cut.  I would prefer something thin yet strong that can bend with the curves in the saucer.

Here is the pattern I need cut.

http://www.blockheadpictures.com/aztec2.jpg
[snapback]1179383[/snapback]​

Try to PM Wynnstudio. I remember a post from him a while back in which he was showing off his new laser cutter.

Bruce
[snapback]1181041[/snapback]​
[/b]

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.