Looking for GOTH (type) boots

nwjedidave

Sr Member
anyone have any good webapges i can check out? the ones that i've found via google so far all seem to be over in the UK ...

looking for boots similar to this --

FW243.jpg

thanks in advance

NWJEDI
dave

I could find anything exactly like your picture, but several punk stores have similar items. Here are a couple of links to start: spookyboutique.com, hottopic.com (if you have a store near you, you might check in to see what they have on clearance), drstrange.com (shoes = “creepers”). I hope this helps.
Harley

ooh, purple with flames.. nice.

I have a pair of Harley boots "similar" to that of what you posted.

doesn't have all the metal rivoted onto the soles, but pretty similar.

they were only $89 at Fleet Farm... if you were just looking for similar at a lower cost. (retails more like $140 or so, but still cheaper than 3 bills)

[image]http://i10.ebayimg.com/02/i/05/73/46/5d_1.JPG[/image]

Originally posted by Kris@Jan 11 2006, 11:24 PM
You do know most Goths wear just army boots .. right ? ;)
[snapback]1156564[/snapback]​

yea... i guess the "goth" i used was for a lack of a better term... i really like some of the new rock boots but when i ordered them my size was outta stock so i cancelled my order and will try again at a later date....

how come the VIXENS & ANGELS webpage lists 1/2 sizes but most other UK webpages i go to do not?

NWJEDI
dave

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back