Looking for Forbidden Planet Blaster

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kdawg1

Sr Member
Monsters in Motion offer a kit. it looks pretty good if I only had the cash..................

Originally posted by rad1701@Oct 27 2005, 12:16 PM
Come on Rich.  I'd love to snag one as well.  ;)
[snapback]1104762[/snapback]​

rad1701

Sr Member
I have had bad experiences with Monsters in Motion. Mainly precharging way in advance and WAY SLOW to ship.

macropod80

Well, it's been 12 years and looks like no-one else has an answer. But if you don't mind making one yourself, there's a good starting-point just appeared on Thingiverse:
"a simple Blaster" by TheOther10
Looks to be maybe a bit long in the rear body, but at least it doesn't have a big red push-button for the trigger. It'd be interesting to see someone compare this one to a RAC or other repro cast off an original.