Looking for Cantwell Sandcrawler reference photos.

emojo5

I'm interested in the Colin Cantwell Sandcrawler as a possible next project (I know, I know, it's ugly as all hell). But weathering this thing would be awesome.

Would anyone have any good photo references for this vehicle. I've been searching online and found number of good shot. Unfortunately they are of the low-rez variety. Details are very hard to make out. The "CCSC" was on display at one of the Star Wars Celebration events a few years back. And thats where I see the most of the low-rez photos of it. Does anyone have any hi-rez shots they can share with me? I'm really interested in the 3 small tractors that sit up front. That area is the hardest to solve (at the moment). Thanks for any help or directions in finding better reference photos.

-emojo5/Ed M.

Hi Jim (portland182).

Thanks for the link. You know, I downloaded these photos awhile back (there are from Dan "the Man" S.) I must not have hit the original option (Duh!). At a higher rez, these help, but Id love to see if anybody else has photos that just never got uploaded as of yet. This really isn't a lot of love for this concept piece. I'm trying to change that. Thanks for the help.

-emojo5/Ed

I have been looking for these for some time. It looks like three upside down tractors of some sort but all the images I find of it and some tractors hadn't ever matched.

-james

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back