Looking for a Darth vader picture.

Too Much Garlic

Master Member
Hi guys,

Always liked this particular picture, ever since I saw it in the booklet that came with the old CD release and was wondering if anyone had a good high-res version of it without text or know where I can get it.

Any help is appreciated.

StarPoster.jpg

Thanks for all the help.

Did this correction of the biggest picture I could find. It was skewed and had curved edges, so I used photoshop to straighten things out and eventually darken it a bit. Not the best, I know, but I'm pleased.

Also did this quick and dirty RotJ version just for kicks... I know... I know... not professional looking like the real one... but it was just for fun.

A favourite image of mine too. This copy does still have the album text but its the best version of the image that I have.

StarWarsOSTbackcover.jpg

OO, always loved that image!

Think i might have to do a big oil painting of it!

Rich

It is of course already a painting to begin with, I believe by Tom Jung who painted the legendary Star Wars Style A one sheet.

As for adapting it, Tsuneo Sanda beat you to it. This print, inspired by the Jung original, will be shipped (sometime in the year 2020) with the eFX Vader Legend Helmet:

sandalegendvaderprintmb.jpg

Sanda's a fine artist, but I frankly would've preferred a quality litho of the original.

Don't like the Sanda painting at all......Vader is deformed and there's way too much airbrushing....he's done some staggering stuff in the past, though.

I just want to do a copy of the original in a largish format, just for the fun of it.

Rich

Don't like the Sanda painting at all......Vader is deformed and there's way too much airbrushing....he's done some staggering stuff in the past, though.

I just want to do a copy of the original in a largish format, just for the fun of it.

Rich

I don't like it either. Probably sell mine when the helmet ships. To me it's just as bad as those Stormtrooper prints MR sold with the helmets. I don't need artwork with my props. The props are the art.

Sell it? That's a good idea. I don't like it either. Nice add-in, but yeah, I won't display it. Doesn't make the cut for my display.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back