Looking for a Darth vader picture.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jcoffman99

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I like to group my artwork with the props. That way folks can see the pic and then the item and make the connection as to how awesome the prop is. :) I would rather have a nice print of something like this than some artsy print.

John

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

clancampbell

Sr Member
I like to group my artwork with the props. That way folks can see the pic and then the item and make the connection as to how awesome the prop is. :) I would rather have a nice print of something like this than some artsy print.

John
HEY! I did an oil painting of that very shot!

Rich

Too Much Garlic

Master Member
Welcome.

Been having loads of fun with that google upload picture option. Man... found a lot of pictures that way, so thanks for that.

One that I haven't been able to find is a variation, which may be why it's so difficult, and then I decided to check here instead. I'm looking for the below picture but without the text at the top and the bottom, so needing a text free version. Cropping it is not an option for what I need, otherwise that would have been an easy fix, and my photoshop skills aren't THAT good to edit out the text and make it look good.

Hope you guys can help.

Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Carsten