Looking for a dark knight suit please help

Castle0715

Hey guys I have posted before that I am making a few costumes in the near future which are in ore production at the moment with designs as well as a batman costume but I would def love to have a replica costume of the dark knight movie, if anyone out there is selling it, even if it's piece by piece let me know ASAP. Thanks

Head on over to Brotherhood if the Bat--someone's always doing a run there.
In fact, check with BrinLondo.

they dont encourage selling items there over the BOTB via the forum, you have to get into the trading section prior ( three months membership plus over 50 posts first, be sure to read the TOS after signing up), but you could PM the well noted brothers there, go over some of the threads to see who they are (yep brinlondo is a bro you can check with and spidey4fun to name a couple)

they dont encourage selling items there over the BOTB via the forum, you have to get into the trading section prior ( three months membership plus over 50 posts first, be sure to read the TOS after signing up), but you could PM the well noted brothers there, go over some of the threads to see who they are (yep brinlondo is a bro you can check with and spidey4fun to name a couple)

Yes--that's what their trade section us for. Those new requirements went into place about 2 years ago.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back