Look what i got from fed ex today

bionicbaconben

I got this today poor wife stayed in so she could signed for it on her day of

I got martin lawrence as earl and steve zahn as hanks security outfits from national security

Wentworth millers as michael scofield suit from season 2 this used in the first 4 episodes of prison break season 2 as well this suit was used on the dvd covers

Freddie prinze jr as zach silers shirt
Paul walker as dean sampson
both these shirts where worn when they go to visit laney boggs at work (racheal leigh cook)

All are from screen used great items wana thank desi and jeff from screenused.com on an amazing deal they gave me

Great pieces, Jeff & Desi are awesome to walk with. If you are interested in anymore Prison Break stuff lemmie know, I might have a few things available.

I got this today poor wife stayed in so she could signed for it on her day of

I got martin lawrence as earl and steve zahn as hanks security outfits from national security

Wentworth millers as michael scofield suit from season 2 this used in the first 4 episodes of prison break season 2 as well this suit was used on the dvd covers

Freddie prinze jr as zach silers shirt
Paul walker as dean sampson
both these shirts where worn when they go to visit laney boggs at work (racheal leigh cook)

All are from screen used great items wana thank desi and jeff from screenused.com on an amazing deal they gave me

hey have you got any pics? id love to see!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back