Long Beach Comic Expo February 28 to March 1, 2015

PumpMag

LONG BEACH COMIC EXPO Saturday February 28 to Sunday March 1, 2015
at the Long Beach Convention Center, CA
From the official site:

"Long Beach Comic Expo is a true comic con focused on creating a fantastic family friendly experience for both fans and exhibitors alike in Southern California. With something for everyone, the Long Beach Comic Expo will mark its sixth anniversary on February 28 and March 1, 2015, with a big convention floor, more exhibitors and creators, and an action-packed weekend of programming."

For tickets and event information go to: www.longbeachcomicexpo.com

I've attended in 2013 and 2014. It's a nice smaller convention but like many cons it has been increasing in attendance and exhibitors each year. Since last year it has expanded to a 2 day event.

A 2 day pass is $45 but I found a discounted site to help my fellow RPF members save over 50% which totals $21.50 after fees:

http://www.goldstar.com/events/long-beach-ca/long-beach-comic-expo?modal_signup=&test_signup=

Any other RPF members going this weekend?

- - - Updated - - -

I'll most likely be on Judge patrol late afternoon Sat / Sun.

Thanks for the link. I was debating going but the $30 price was keeping me from comiting. I'll probably go for a couple hours on Saturday since it's about 10 minutes from my house.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back