Loki's hero dagger from Thor: The Dark World

Tom

This is Loki's hero metal dagger which features an intricately engraved hilt and pommel with a textured beveled black and brass metal chevron grip. It's about 12" long and exhibits production wear with chipped paint and patina. I sold this dagger last year; I still have the display. Hoping I come across another dagger, lol.

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG

That was a great piece. I saw it for sale at Profiles. Didn't they want the display?

I didn't offer it for sale with the display. Profiles and I agreed that it would present better in the pictures without it, and they would let the buyer know that I also had a display available. I don't think they actually did that, but that's ok--it's a great display, and I do know there are a few stunt daggers floating around and I also know someone who has another hero, but I don't think it's for sale.

Last edited:
This is Loki's hero metal dagger which features an intricately engraved hilt and pommel with a textured beveled black and brass metal chevron grip. It's about 12" long and exhibits production wear with chipped paint and patina. I sold this dagger last year; I still have the display. Hoping I come across another dagger, lol.

View attachment 1295169View attachment 1295170View attachment 1295171
Damn!, that’s a pretty nice dagger from a iconic marvel villain. You lucky dog!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back