Loki Variant Jacket

Yeah on screen I see off blue, in the final episode it looks light grey with weathering but there's a lot of blue lighting
The final scene in ep. 6 when he's back in the TVA uses some warmer lighting, and it also looks light grey to me. Same with the TVA scenes in the first and second episodes.

Going back to those Avengers Campus photos, that Loki's shirt looks kind of like a very subtle light bluish grey. Maybe even a bit of purple? Might just be the shadows.

There's only a handful of behind-the-scenes things for the show floating around right now, but I did find this. I'd describe both Loki's and Mobius' shirts as a light cloudy/misty grey.

Attachments

• 1626544191962.png
    1626544191962.png
    690.6 KB · Views: 230
Has anyone seen a clear enough, hi-rez close-up of the screen-worn jacket chest logo? I still have not totally settled on whether it has a black background or not. (I have also not seen any kind of official use of the logo, like on a printed poster, packaging, etc.) I figure someone has already acquired said image. Yeah?

The final scene in ep. 6 when he's back in the TVA uses some warmer lighting, and it also looks light grey to me. Same with the TVA scenes in the first and second episodes.

Going back to those Avengers Campus photos, that Loki's shirt looks kind of like a very subtle light bluish grey. Maybe even a bit of purple? Might just be the shadows.
Yeah colors are tricky with this entire costume setup. Pants are pretty wild!

Has anyone seen a clear enough, hi-rez close-up of the screen-worn jacket chest logo? I still have not totally settled on whether it has a black background or not. (I have also not seen any kind of official use of the logo, like on a printed poster, packaging, etc.) I figure someone has already acquired said image. Yeah?

Can anyone ID this tread pattern? I suspect these are glue-on replacement soles.

Attachments

• 1C778752-A052-4AFA-BFAC-57A8EFC0A4A1.jpeg
    1C778752-A052-4AFA-BFAC-57A8EFC0A4A1.jpeg
    33.6 KB · Views: 180
The details in the crest on the jacket in the Avengers Campus pictures look to match the color of the jacket itself, so I'm leaning towards no. Could be wrong though, it's hard to tell even with the higher resolution and more natural lighting

If anyone is still in need of on-garment Filson measurements, I will briefly have access to sizes XS through L at the end of the week and can post intel then. Stay tuned.

Sorry as it's not the jacket itself, but for same costume.
If someone would be interested, several persons, I can think about a brass cast run, I know someone who can help me on this.
If not, I just designed it for a friend first, he wanted one for himself, so I designed it to be printed from steel-brass.
I know steel brass can be difficult, I designed a "begins" batarang some years ago and made steel printing attempt, this printing doesn't like low relief slopes, but for this design, mostly flat and quick curves, it would be ok.

Capture d’écran 2021-07-30 à 09.23.35.png

Last edited:
I think the TVA had a sale going on, found these items (all in my size) at a thrift shop. $7 shirt, $6 pants, $11 jacket with the new tag still attached
IMG_20210821_180555.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210821_180526.jpg
    IMG_20210821_180526.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 93
Does anyone know where I can get the jacket in small or medium? Or does anyone wanna sell me theirs? Ebay has. Few but they're all extra small

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back