Little Shop of Horrors question

howlingwind13

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys,
just curious if there are any top notch foam sculpters/painters who could handle a full sized plant prop?
I have a haunted house, so I'm looking for a prop that can be operated by an actor from inside...

I may also need other things scuplted (from foam) for the attraction.
Please Pm me
Thanks
mike

We did Little Shop at my school a few years back. I got to be the unlucky slob inside the last two versions of the plant. Check with theater suppliers. These things are always available to buy (albeit at widely varying degrees of quality--ours was a wicker frame, canvassed, with a foam rubber outer--top notch. Some are mostly just cloth and look pretty shoddy.)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cayman shen @ Apr 26 2006, 02:06 AM) [snapback]1233120[/snapback]</div>
We did Little Shop at my school a few years back. I got to be the unlucky slob inside the last two versions of the plant. Check with theater suppliers. These things are always available to buy (albeit at widely varying degrees of quality--ours was a wicker frame, canvassed, with a foam rubber outer--top notch. Some are mostly just cloth and look pretty shoddy.)
[/b]

I checked almost every theater supply place that rents them...but no one sells, which is what
i need.
mike

BUMP
Still looking for a BIG audrey II actor controlled puppet for my haunted house...
As stated I checked almost every theater supply place that rents them...no one sell them
An info?

mike

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back