lillian munster

poopymcbutthole

Sr Member
it was requested by someone once that i should figure out lily munster , and it seemed like a cool idea at three a.m

so now im sitting here , as lily munster ...sorry i did not record the makeup this time ... i did not make a wig i just used my hair and added two little clip in white hair pieces i just made ... there are a million tutorials on how to make clip in hair pieces though ... so well here it is :>

104_7212.jpg

^ cool camera effect right? i call it BROKEN CAMERA ... me and alric took it on a monster hunting trip in the swamps ...

104_7218.jpg

more photos to come .. but it is three a.m and i am too lazy to upload the rest! later guys ill put the rest up soon i promise

here are the rest :>

104_7221.jpg

104_7222.jpg

Last edited:
thank you guys ... haaha morticia what do i do wipe off my lipstick get rid of the hair highlights n just wear eyeliner .... then i just look like myself!

That's awesome. I 2nd the Morticia Addams motion.

... haaha morticia what do i do wipe off my lipstick get rid of the hair highlights n just wear eyeliner .... then i just look like myself!

Duh, you'll need a black slinky dress. ;)

Out of curiosity, have your canines (eye-teeth) always been that - - - vampiric (<-- is that even a word?), or did you have them "modified"?

LOL my teeth are a mess they have never been modified i have a wolf face if i smile too hard im all gums and teeth .... i am probably living proof that humans are not supposed to be vegans

YOU didnt tell me you bite....

LOL my teeth are a mess they have never been modified i have a wolf face if i smile too hard im all gums and teeth .... i am probably living proof that humans are not supposed to be vegans

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back