lillian munster

lol if you can punch him underwater hard enough to knock him out, you're my new hero. Aside from my wife who knocked out one of my Marine "friends"

Good job again!

Another great look, Error. :)

I totally love how you're able to pull this stuff off on a shoestring budget, too!

lol why did your wife knock him out ! you brought it up now explain!!!

We were going out on this double date with him and his girlfriend, and he was talking all this trash about how she and other women are just annoying and horrible and just being a jerk.

She warned him that if he kept it up she would punch him in the face... Well needless to say he decided to call her bluff.

104_7221.jpg
Wow! I mean... just... WOW!
Always had a crush on ODeH
(Diggin' your canines, as well)

"LIL-y!!! Huh Huh Huh Huh..."

Wow. Amazing likeness! Hopefully if they do a Munsters reboot (why not? everything else is being rebooted!) someone will see your pix and you'll get cast as Mrs. Munster!

im going to break your teeth and make you swallow my camera with your butthole
With a line like this, how could I *not* like you? :lol

That costume looks great! I really like what you did with it. ("Oh, baby.. Lilly Munster's got nothing on you.." :lol) You've got a really neat Siouxsie meets Diamanda thing going as well, and it looks fabulous on you.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back