lightsaber parts

Today is your lucky day! I happen to have an old MR Luke ESB that I gutted a long time ago. No battery pack but I have the pommel cap. PM me your address and you can have it for free. I can ship it to you on Monday. You are also looking for a pack that holds 6 AA's for this saber.
Pic is cliky.

I have a battery pack for a MR EpIII Anakin. If anyone knows if that'll work for him, he can have it too. Post here or PM me.

The Anakin is a three cell pack. He's going to need one from a Luke ESB, Luke ROTJ or Vader ESB.

I got your PM. End cap will ship to you on Monday. The Luke ESB was my first electronic saber and I loved it. It's a oversized a bit compared to a real Graflex, but the deatills on it are great.

I will tell you that the clamp on this saber is highly sought after in the custom saber market. It's commonly used on the FX Luke ROTJ to make a V2. I was one of the first to turn a FX Luke ROTJ into a V2 many moons ago.

I am concerned though about the state of the LEDs in the blade. Hopefully none of them are blown, which is common in older FX sabers.

Dude, your work looks awesome, I used to think I was a huge Star Wars fan, I saw ANH in the theatre in 77 when I was 5, took my oldest daughter to see the Re-releases in 97 when she was 5, used to live 30 miles from Skywalker ranch and stood in line for hours to view original props, but until I started researching this lightsaber I had no idea the level of creativity out there. People building Han Solo's blaster from scratch, Making cheap toys into works or art, I am blown away, and thankful.

-Han Shot First!

hey robiwon what are you doing with the hilt for that luke esb? if you aren't using it are you interested in selling it?

The hilt is pretty much gutted. No electronics, no clamp and now, no tail cap. If you want it still, PM me your address and I will send it to you Monday.

Just wanted to publicly thank Robiwon for the pommel cap that came in the mail today, now to get a battery pack and we'll find out if it works.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back