LIFESIZE PREDATOR STATUE-HOLY CRAP!!!!

you're right Scott ,although I still haven't seen one with the right set of hands and I have always wandered why the positioned the gaunts and hands the way they did.
Nice Paintjob Joe,was it hard to put it together?
L.B.
yeah,dan and i both wondered bout the gaunt positioning.he wanted me to slice the gaunts off and reposiyion,lol.no way.no assembly.really.torso/legs/hands/ft

Holy grail is right...that's unreal.
Couple questions for you Joe...

1. Approx how much was that bad boy?

2. Does it come apart easily if you need to move it from one location to another?

3. Can you take some close up pics of the head for me? I'm working on painting my Howard bust and I like the colors you're using.

Kudos to you for a very cool addition to your Pred stuff...
i think the guy still has them bout $2500?its only in a few pieces-yorso/legs/hands/ft/head.ill post the head pics on here for ya!

I don't want your body Joe, but i do want your predator. Excellent work! This a commission piece or personal indulgence?

newlogo-2-1.jpg

I don't want your body Joe, but i do want your predator. Excellent work! This a commission piece or personal indulgence?

newlogo-2-1.jpg
just for hoots and giggles.i forgot that sticker was in the pic.i own a tattoo studio so clients r always goofing.i got this to paint and make a few bucks off it.

Ah HAH! The mystery resolves itself.
That is an amazing statue Joe...did you say it was a commission for Dan (or am I mistaken?).
Anyway, super job on bringing this one to life!
Mike

Do the mandibles and jaw area attach to the head so it is in two pieces. The face and the jaw area. Just want to see if it is the head I am thinking of? Great paintwork!!

wow that is so predalisious,I want one in my room that is so cool yeah and I agree with usurper the dreads are too long other then that top stuff,
and it needs his netting on his chest then it would so kick ass but it already does great job :)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back