Life is Strange props (potential spoilers)

Rnc88

Jr Member
So after completing Life is Strange as my first game of 2016, I must say I was floored. It was utterly amazing, so much so that I have put my Fallout 4 Laser Musket, and Morrowind Ordinator costume on hold. As of right now, the plan is to build the following pieces:

Max's 2nd camera (given by Chloe): according to the wiki, it is based on a Polaroid Image/Spectra camera. However, the color and shape do differ from the actual camera, hence, I may actually scratch build this piece, depending on cost of a camera, and amount of work necessary.

Max's Journal: From what I can see or figure, it is either a 9, or 11 inch leather bound Notebook, with off-white, or ivory pages. The plan is to purchase a book, and have the pages printed at my university print shop. I may also print the pictures inside on photo paper, but this is still to be decided.

I do though plan to build a third piece, but currently, I am unsure as to what it should be.

Any advice as to what this piece should be, and where in the game's files I can find the pages of Max's Journal would be greatly appreciated.

have a great day,
rnc88

Hello, I too have played life is strange and must agree it is amazing. I as well have been trying to make props from the game and started with max's 1st camera. I took a polariod sun 600, $20 on amozon, used and took it apart, painted it and it was done.

For the second camera, on amazon they range from $30-$100 and on etsy the cheapest one I saw after five minutes of searching was $25. https://www.amazon.com/Polaroid-Spectra-System-Instant-Film/dp/B004N32Z8A that is the link for the cheapest amazon one.

For the journal I have been wanting to do this myself for quite some time and came to this website to see if anyone has started one. I couldn't find anything for a while but I did find this: https://www.reddit.com/r/lifeisstra...anart_remember_how_i_am_trying_to_accurately/ From this I found the right journals. Also before this I had been working on an uncharted 2 journal and that disscusion has alot of helpful techniques, but any way the point is the journals I think would work best, based on my experience is either a moleskine or pentalic brand. For max's journal I think i'm going to get a Pentalic because that is the perfect size. Here is the link to the one I am probably going to use: http://www.dickblick.com/products/p...mwYAtFmI930KTp9JLZ157QKOFRS0RZoq2ZxoCsz3w_wcB It5's cheapest on that site and I couldn't find this exact seris journal on amazon. And this is the moleskine link: Moleskine Art Plus Sketchbook, Large, Plain, Black, Hard Cover (5 x 8.25) (Classic Notebooks): Moleskine: 0885721268102: Amazon.com: Books feel free to look around and see which one suits your needs best. I am also going to go in the game on friday or saturday and screen cap all the pages of the journal and put them in order and i can put them up here if you want. this video's techinces are what i think i am going to do to get the inside as accurate as possible. also scale the pages in photoshop. I am thinking for the stickers to use that printable sticker paper and just scale an image according to the size of the journal. Video: Uncharted Drake's Journal replica review and tutorial Part 1 - YouTube I aslo recomend checking out the disscuson about making that journal if you haven't seen it and if you've never played uncharted you need to those games are just as amazing if not more than life is strange.

for the third prop you could make chloe's bullet necklace but that is avalible on the square enix store and etsy. also the mural thing max and chloe made in chloe's backyard. Kate's necklace, lisa the plant, brookes drone, or a two whales mug with the logo. Another idea is max's guitar but thats easy just get a guitar and put stickers on it.
maxresdefault.jpg

I really like the Idea of making max's camera bag though.
I hope I was of some assistance, I will hopefully have the journal photos up soon.

Getting this thread out of darkness. I really like to make Chloe's diary from Life is strange - Before the storm. Anyone have an idea, where I can get a diary/journal what looks like this?

01.jpg

The cover is brown with some labels, I think I can handle this myself. But finding a journal with exactly the round holes instead of quare holes is nearly impossible around here... I also need a little push in the right direction about the size. Around here we deal with Din sizes, but that seems not right. So, anyone got a link, a clue, an idea.

Help is really appreciated.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back