Liam Neeson Shows Off Original Phantom Menace Lightsaber

Saw this yesterday... Hope he comes back for the Obi-Wan show!

(Also hoping someone does a Qui-Gon run again at some point)

looks like hes got one of the heros with the rusty emitter plate
Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 12.07.30 PM.png

though it looks like its screwed or perm. attached to the posts :(
Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 12.08.10 PM.png

Ewan was given a copy of his lightsaber hilt. I'm not sure if it was the TPM/ AOTC styled or the ROTS one. He talked about it on Graham Norton saying the prop guy gave him one.

I hope he got one that wasn't attached to a plaque as a gift. You can't wave that around very effectively when you're dusting your collection!

Him saying he's done with action doesn't mean he won't be in the Kenobi show. Obi-Wan is supposed to be learning from Qui-Gon so he needs to at least have his voice in an episode or two!

According to the Clone Wars episodes, Qui-gon couldn't have a Force Ghost anywhere except Mortiis, which makes me think that we'll hear him if Liam has a part, rather than see him.

According to the Clone Wars episodes, Qui-gon couldn't have a Force Ghost anywhere except Mortiis, which makes me think that we'll hear him if Liam has a part, rather than see him.
Or they will just retcon that like they have so many other things.

Lucas said that Qui-Gon didn't perform whatever technique that retains your identity perfectly or he didn't learn the exact way to do it, so that's why you only hear him. Presumably the three of them (Yoda, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon) perfect it during the intervening years.

While it's nice to debate all that continuity stuff they'll do whatever is convenient for their latest story/series... meaning if they want to show his force ghost they will.

He was supposed to be talking to Yoda in the scene in ROTS, when Yoda was meditating after the birth of the twins, but Lucas cut his lines. I don't remember if he actually recorded them or not, but I was thinking that he did. I do know that Neeson appeared in TCW Mortis arc.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back