LFCC 2014 (Stan Lee's last last ever European signing appearance.)

The lines to get into the building will be long, they always are, but they are well organised and do move quickly once the doors open.

You can not buy autograph tickets prior to the show.
The way it works for busy people like Stan is that by their signing table will be a staff member giving out numbered tickets, a bit like a raffel ticket. There will be a sign by his area showing upto what ticket number can join the queue. Once the number is passed the number on your ticket you can join the queue.
For the past few years the big named guests have been in walled of sections. You can only get passed the enterance to this section once your ticket number has been reached. Once in the section there will be a snaking queue that will take you passed the table where you pay for your autographes and choose your free 8x10 then onto the guest. The cost is per auto but the 8x10's are free.
It is very unlikely that he will pose for photo's or do personisations but they do normally allow you to take photo's while you are in the queue. Do look out for signs on the wall as they some times cut off the photo's when you get close to the front so not disturb the signer.

The best tip if you want his autograph is get there early and go straight to his signing area to get a raffel ticket, then you can relax a bit and see the rest of the show.

They are getting close to 100 signers this year so there will be alot of people aroung and I am sure Stan will be very popular. They must be expecting him to be as they have even restricted the number of times the gold ticket holders can queue jump with him.

The lines to get into the building will be long, they always are, but they are well organised and do move quickly once the doors open.

Thank you.
And the celebrities that are there, there is no reason to queue unless you have a autograph/photo... ticket?

Thank you.
And the celebrities that are there, there is no reason to queue unless you have a autograph/photo... ticket?

As mentioned before there r no tickets u can buy beforehand for an autograph.
The whole process was explained very detailed :)
The photo sessions are something else.

--updated--
The answer to you quation is acutally in the post that u quoted ^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you do want a photo shoot its best to buy the ticket before the show as they do sell out and the queue to buy them on the day is very long.

They have changed the way the photoshoots are done so you now collect your photo on the way out of the shoot, which makes getting it signed alot easier.

Anything you can do before hand to make the day there easier is well worth doing :)

Way too many options :D
Shall i let the photo be signed or a spiderman pic i made or a comic book .....
...damn i have problems :D
Super excited. I know i will feel like s kid again hahaha

Im in the rushmore hotel. It is ca. 300m away from the venue.
I dont know if they still have rooms available.
You can check bookings.com ^^

You might find getting a place at one of the close hotels tough at this time as they fill up quick and this will be a big show.

I am trying to fine a large print / poster of Stan's characters with a photo of him in the front to get signed. I did look around the show this weekend but there was nothing about. Unfortunately the stand where I normally get my large prints from are not doing anything for Stan.

Stan Lee tickets sold out before I was able to order :(

Also struggling to find a family room close enough to the venue. Would rather avoid travelling up there in costume.

Stan Lee tickets sold out before I was able to order :(

Also struggling to find a family room close enough to the venue. Would rather avoid travelling up there in costume.

I ordered my hotel (most were almost full already) and stan tickets in march i guess and only were able to get a tickwt for his extra session on friday.

I would not worry about traveling on the tube in costume as there will be a lot of people in costume around over the weekend.

If you can't get a photo with him then you can still get his autograph :)

Was planning on going in my Spidey suit but I'm only going to be getting the print this week and I'm not sure there'll be enough time for someone to sew it.

Going to have to get there early to get a number for Stan's autograph though will have to leave about midnight the night before, would hate to go all the way just to see him and then be disappointed.

Was planning on going in my Spidey suit but I'm only going to be getting the print this week and I'm not sure there'll be enough time for someone to sew it.

Going to have to get there early to get a number for Stan's autograph though will have to leave about midnight the night before, would hate to go all the way just to see him and then be disappointed.

My plane arrives on friday morning ^^
Ill be there super early too to get a good number. Since i have to get a autograph for my gf too i guess i will have to get in line on saturday too ^^
I dont think i can get 2 autographs at once.

Ps. My spidey suit gets sewn on monday :D so cant wait.

Ill be there;)
I come from germany. To make it worth the trip i got early bird tickets for all 3 days :)
Its also my whole summer vacation i get this year

Normally the limit is 5 auto's at one go and I often get two at once.

Even with a gold ticket access to Stan is restricted so the lines are going to be long :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back