LED lightsaber flashlight

seelsa73

Sr Member
I'm sure most if not all of you have seen the Anakin Skywalker lightsaber flashlight - well torch i guess according to most of the product listings on certain sights. I know it's plastic and not an entirely accurate approximation of the real lightsaber, but is it the correct size?

I have two of these, Vader & Anakin. They are plastic,but still cool just to have. There good quality for the money. I paid about £8 each for them on ebay, I was very happy with what i got. They can both attach to your belt fairly easily, so they make quite a cool hilt for a star wars costume. It's what I use. They are about 10inches long and about 4 1/2 inches around. Hope this info is of some use. :)

They are about 10inches long and about 4 1/2 inches around.

Didn't you mean 1 (one) 1/2 inches and not 4 1/2? That would be just a little more than thick, if you know what I mean.

I've seen them at Toys R Us, and they do seem a tad small, but they wouldn't be bad as a belt hanger, especially for a child's costume.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back