Large Scale USS Excelsior Class Ships - Whats out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
  • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

For the longest time I believed all of this was BS. The individual's attitude, and the med community's diagnosis (and its potential for profit).
Now I'm not sure anymore.

For the longest time I believed all of this was BS. The individual's attitude, and the med community's diagnosis (and its potential for profit).
Now I'm not sure anymore.
For a long time I did too, but having attended therapy myself for depression and anxiety and this conversation being brought up between myself and my therapist, I've come to realize that it's not as ambiguous as I thought, nor is it just something done to get money (usually; if they're selling you a drug, run). There are legit chemical imbalances in your brain that can happen through a variety of means, and they're well-defined in the psychology literature. I even got to look in the DMC-5 books in my therapist's office because I was curious about how specific they were. It's far from the days of Freud.

So Alex is claiming to be both a visual developer at Marvel Studios and a prop maker at ILM?

Those photos still look like trash, and of course there's the claim that 400 more "are coming. Just you wait!"

A couple of new pics were posted on facebook this morning.

We have moved on from the scamming portion of the program, and are now in the trolling portion.
If you haven't contacted your credit card company by now, then you're a willing participant in this circus.

Well, after seeing that four weeks of "work" by ATG has resulted in him spray painting the horrible hand-made pieces that he showed off earlier last year. Don't need to see the remaining 408 pictures that he promised, but again, this is not a surprise; it's all part of his program. And yet, there will still be some that will believe in this having a happy ending.......

Well, after seeing that four weeks of "work" by ATG has resulted in him spray painting the horrible hand-made pieces that he showed off earlier last year. Don't need to see the remaining 408 pictures that he promised, but again, this is not a surprise; it's all part of his program. And yet, there will still be some that will believe in this having a happy ending.......
Wow...and I thought I was slow trying to spray paint something! lol

This is so depressing on so many levels. Still waiting for my bank to get my money back, but more so that there is no model and I am gonna have to give my Lunar Excelsior some major TLC.

Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Lunar models kit looks better. Don't let some of those parts fool you, those were done by another vendor on that used 1/650 parts and had Shapeways make them into 1/537, so they standout from his, easily. He knows it's bad as he even grabbed my nickname for it from my posts. Pepperbone was right, he's trolling and laughing at us...and enjoying all the attention.

Attachments

• received_1316786805486647.jpeg
    received_1316786805486647.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 138
  • received_1663560117341480.jpeg
    received_1663560117341480.jpeg
    20.1 KB · Views: 128
  • received_1005192270108492.jpeg
    received_1005192270108492.jpeg
    37.4 KB · Views: 137
  • received_327782995941500.jpg
    received_327782995941500.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 130
While I write from underneath my desk to avoid all the eggs, rotten tomatoes, etc that will most likely be hurled my way.....

If this is the kit that I will be receiving, then I am fine with it. These pictures are still not the best quality so maybe the model quality is better than what is being represented. I only have interest in the Excelsior parts and they look good enough for me. I could care less about the Ent B parts.

I mean, this model is light years better than starting with the Lunar model, talk about a mud pie.

Peace, out. :cool:

While I write from underneath my desk to avoid all the eggs, rotten tomatoes, etc that will most likely be hurled my way.....

If this is the kit that I will be receiving, then I am fine with it. These pictures are still not the best quality so maybe the model quality is better than what is being represented. I only have interest in the Excelsior parts and they look good enough for me. I could care less about the Ent B parts.

I mean, this model is light years better than starting with the Lunar model, talk about a mud pie.

Peace, out. :cool:
Then may I interest you in this original 1966 mold that is in the same or better quality but you can still light up, as its hollow, unlike the mudpie...$500, no low balling me; I know what I got based on the standards set here.

Attachments

• 20220311_163546.jpg
    20220311_163546.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 72
You may be fine with it, but that’s not what we were promised. Alex has been making promises of a fall together kit that looks exactly like the filming miniature, that can be bolted together in 15 minutes. To bring this up to the promised standards would take almost as much work as building one from scratch, especially considering what could have been if Alex hadn’t broken the prints to use for masters he was sent nearly 2 years ago” in one of his rages like the ones we've documented on here.

Then may I interest you in this original 1966 mold that is in the same or better quality but you can still light up, as its hollow, unlike the mudpie...$500, no low balling me; I know what I got based on the standards set here.
Yes, and even that is doable in the hands of a skill modeler, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back