Large Scale USS Excelsior Class Ships - Whats out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well; I've seen my load of unboxing videos...but this one takes the cake.o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:sick::sick::sick::sick:
Industrial accident are the words coming to mind:rolleyes::lol: Cannot even use the word "Crap", 'cause I've seen better crap then this!

Got my refund. They gave me a temporary credit a while back and made it permanent today. They gave no details, just said here is your money, case closed.

(y) :love:
I got mine over the weekend from PayPal, as well. Congrats!

One of his other victims told me that he’s said he’s going to force all of us who filed claims or chargebacks to repay him, since it’s “custom work…” :lol:

Good luck with that…

Oh, you must have missed Friday's Facebook Follies, then...

Epitome Apparel and Design

The notion that anyone would waste the time to gin up a fake Cease and Desist letter is beyond laughable. Once I filed my PayPal claims and made my reports to law enforcement about his suicide threat, AS I AM REQUIRED TO DO, I blocked all contact with him, and only check what he's up to when someone gives me a heads up that he's suffering from a case of verbal diarrhea again that might be related to me.

What's funny is he's posting this on his business Facebook page, FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE. Even if you knew nothing about this Excelsior mess, if you were contemplating ordering from him, and saw that, I bet a dozen Krispy Kremes that you'd take your business elsewhere. The only person destroying his business is him, with his ongoing excuses and his incredibly poor customer relation "team." Nothing says "customer service" like threatening someone's life, even if it's jokingly. :rolleyes:

You lose. I will do business with him. Send my my Krispy Kremes. Glaze and Maple Bars. Thanks

Truer words were ne'er spoken... I once made the drive from Starkville, MS to Tuscaloosa, AL (82 miles, and I was in school at Mississippi State at the time) at 1:00am just for hot fresh Krispy Kreme...
2266ra.jpg

You could only lose me to diabetes maybe. Working hard to get rid of it. I am only 50. I got to get 50 more.

I figure for Krispy Kreme I can do business with Alex. MHaz1701 never said what kind of business. I give him the right business, followed by the left business, and as a bonus a kick to Mr. Johnson and the Twins for good measure.

Alex is "going to force all of us who filed claims or chargebacks to repay him, since it’s “custom work…"?
Just wow...this guy is endlessly corrupt AND stupid. There's no way that would ever hold up in a court of law.

Teamwork.......nothing like it. In case you're wondering what I'm referring to, there's been a bit of an epiphany going on in what was formerly known as the 1/537th Excelsior Group, created by ATG (“Alex the Great,” AKA Alex Bradford, AKA “Con Noonien Singh,” AKA “Sir Alex”) himself to provide updates on his unicorn. Over the last month, nearly everyone in the group, customer and vendor alike, has realized that ATG is what he is, a scammer and a skill-less blunderbuss that has as much danger about him as a pocket protector. He's all talk and no substance and seems to be living in a virtual fantasy world that he has created from being a fake jewelry store owner/man-about-town to what I'm about to show you our wonderful new team has dug up on him. The group is not happy with being taken and others have started doing deep dives on Mr. Mengel, to find some really interesting information about him. This is all open source, and can be found be anyone, if you so desire, but let me save you the trouble....... What we have found here is that Alex is too preoccupied about being other people, of importance, wealth, and who could blame him? I mean, he's really a very terrible person, inside and out. But don't take my word for it, let's look at what the group members dug up on him in the past week:

https://trellis.law/case/FDV07805582/CORINNE-VERONICA-PFISTER-VS-ALEXANDER-MENGEL?fbclid=IwAR04pgovwK1ipQjnPyFYmufuJp5Oeaw0SUkxCAfkt1w8wKOv4XvFaPmLSps

Seems that this link shows that ATG is a big man, doing violence against a woman and has a bit of a court problem. Makes his threats against me of violence even comical, as I see that men are not his preferred target of choice. Way to be a "big man", Alex. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Cri

Criminal records are telling as well. The following information can easily be found on a number of websites, but this one is from InstantCheckMate.com and is readily available for a small fee for a single background download. This probably also contains his arrest record, which precludes any military service that he's claimed, as he states he was in the service in the early 2000s and has provided no documentation or pictures of his "service" (note the dates of the offenses):

Personal Details First Name: Alexander Middle Name: Jerome Last Name: Mengel Age: 40 Date of Birth: Nov X, 19XX Drivers License Number XXXX4109 Drivers License State: CA Physical Appearance: Ethnicity - White Eye Color: Brown Hair Color: Brown Height: 5'9" Weight: 165 lbs Offense Date: Jan 13, 2007 Charges Filed Date: Jan 18, 2007 Crime Location: Multnomah, OR Crime Type: Misdemeanor Offense Code: CRIMINAL TRESPASS-2 Degree Offense Description: Criminal Trespass-2 Counts: 00001 Case Type: offense misdemeanori
Case Number: CMCR-070141297DEF00001 Court Name: Multnomah County Courts Offense Date: Jan 13, 2007 Charges Filed Date: Jan 18, 2007 Crime Type: Misdemeanor Offense Code: 164.245 Offense Description: Criminal Trespass In The Second Degree
Grade of Offense: CR Degree of Offense: misdemeanor class c Case Number: 070141297 Status: State Of Oregon Vs. Alexander Jerome Mengel AGENCY: PORTLAND POLICE DEPARTMENT CASE SUB TYPE: OFFENSE MISDEMEANOR CHARGE NUMBER: 1 COURT LOCATION: 104210 RECEIVE/DATE: 04/01/2020

Offense Date: Jun 24, 2003 Source: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE OF SUPERIOR COURTS (Washington) Personal Details: First Name: Alexander Middle Name: Jerome Last Name: Mengel Age: 40 Date of Birth: Nov X, 19XX Jun 24, 2003 - Offense - Offense Date: Jun 24, 2003 Charges Filed Date: Jun 26, 2003 Crime Location: Whatcom, WA Crime Classification: Combination Offense Code: 9A.46.020(2) Offense Description: Harassment Counts: 1 Case Type: rcw combination Case Number: WHATCOM031008691 Court Name: Whatcom Plea: Dismissal Without Disposition Dismissed Disposition Date Mar 17, 2004 Case Comments=COMPLETION JUDGMENT/ORDER/DECREE FILED 20040317; ENTRY SEQUENCE #: 1 Case Info=CASE DISPOSITION DISMISSAL WITHOUT TRIAL; RCW CATEGORY: 09

Charges Filed Date: Jun 15, 2006 Source: CONTRA COSTA COUNTY MUNICIPAL COURT (California) Personal Details: First Name: Alexander Middle Name: Jerome Last Name: Mengel Jun 15, 2006 - Charges Filed - Unspecified Charges Filed Date: Jun 15, 2006 Crime Location: Contra Costa, CA Offense Code: UNSPECIFIED Offense Description: Unspecified Case Number: 080233 COURT CODE: MC COURT TYPE: CR Charges Filed Date: Jun 15, 2006 Source: CONTRA COSTA COUNTY MUNICIPAL COURT (California) Personal Details: First Name: Alexander Middle Name: Jerome Last Name: Mengel Jun 15, 2006 - Charges Filed - Not Specified Charges Filed Date: Jun 15, 2006 Crime Location: Contra Costa, CA Crime Type: Traffic Offense Code: PC 640(B)(1) Offense Description: Not Specified Case Type: criminal Case Number: 080233 MENGEL, ALEXANDER JEROME JR Court Name: Concord

That pretty much blows the Navy Corpsman story out of the water, as with the first offense, he's never allowed around pharmaceuticals. Standard policy. Given the first entry, I would say that this also has to do with another non-male target. Seems to be his speed but only guessing here, given the previous data points.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
And here, we've saved the best for last. Click and read, and scroll down beyond the second set of links that come up:

https://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/have-you-seen-this.439872/?fbclid=IwAR1fDVkoDVrGMkMr-xXdKRcwyQibyZGvjrCCfzgMogK4An0kvnaEpKwwmYw And here, too: https://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/anyone-heard-of-this-guy.439875/

You'll find this one amazing and seals him as a scammer. If you remember, MHaz1701 mentioned that one of his profiles (recently deleted) was Alex Bradford: as it turns out, he's tried to pass himself off as a professional soccer player, if you can believe that. Like in this forum, the other members were not too kind to a man that is obviously a fake and can be seen a mile off. "Sir Alex" is a wonderful made up name, as he's never been called that in his life, save for one of his fantasy personalities floating around. So he's got a "fake Scottish accent", wow, this guy never fails to entertain. I laughed out loud at the members of Big Soccer tearing him apart. Read everything if you have time, as ATG still thinks he's the smartest person in the room, though the room tells him otherwise, but delusional people rarely let facts interfere with their "reality."
Lastly, he's not paid up on his LLC, so his business is not legal at this time. Why are we not surprised? (see attachment below). Criminal scamming may be his business, but as it's not a legal one, our group (that he created to sell his snake oil and hold his "court" daily) is not backing off from him and his empty threats and as a whole, are now thoroughly angry with him. ATG's claim of the "fake" C&D that he received show how bad his arrogance is and how out of touch that he is. That C&D came about by reporting him to the legal departments of CBS/Paramount, Sony, Disney, and others he claimed would sue us for calling him out on his shenanigans. Once we sent the Legal Departments all the screen shot of Alex's "customer service", they immediately told us that he's not working for them, he has no agreement with them, and he was being investigated by them. I told him that I contacted the corporate legal offices and he claimed he had “contacted them first and they were going to take action against all of us in the group" but he couldn't give an actual legal reason for why. As that was a lie anyhow, who cares? We actually talked to the corporate legal offices, they told us the truth about him.

After he started calling out/threatening others, and his suicide/mass murder threats, our “Rebel group" was formed and quickly started spreading the word with his screenshot rants, even though he stupidly thought that it was just me. I was the "distraction" as I could get his goat in a second, but meanwhile a team of others from the ones that he scammed worked to spread the warning about him to the model community and other areas that he tried to do another con game with. He had no idea of what was going on around him and still doesn't, even if I told him, as he's too "smart." Glad you were that "smart", Alex! We have laughed quite a bit at you, but the soccer story has been the best laughable material so far, but you're done. Okay, I'll use it: "Con, we are laughing at the Superior Intellect!"

Attachments

• 281910816_1204154543455629_2058205902096861879_n.jpg
    281910816_1204154543455629_2058205902096861879_n.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 103
With this, the ATG time on here should be done. Undoubtedly, there are still some who believe he will deliver the unicorn, so let them be, everyone needs something to believe in. Some of us were accused of "hijacking this thread" when this came up in discussion (mainly due to the fact that he was on here as "OpticsJedi"): Admittedly, we took it upon ourselves to expose him for what he is to help and warn others on this site, not out of sheer malice. We have done the same on other sites/threads, but for "hijacking" I would say, guilty. However, not that Con Noonan Singh is pretty much irrelevant here, at least to the intelligent people, I say his 15 minutes of fame here is over, and let's get the thread back to the it's original purpose. Thank you for your time, trouble and your understanding, but he's done, let's move on.

As a gift to the community, I’m going to leave this here:

http://www.vagabonddecals.com/537_Excelsior_Decals.zip

This is the Excelsior decal art file, minus the bits that ATG sent me, in SVG format. Free to use, under the Creative Commons CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0 (Attribution required, share freely, no commercial use permitted).

None of us is leaving RPF, but now that all is on the table, as Rangel said, our work in this thread is finished. Until we build our own Excelsiors from scratch/3D prints, without Con Noonien Singh’s input.

This is all just a huge pile of steaming... I can't believe I lent/gave/whatever my CAD files to this lowlife. The soccer thingie is actually hilarious to read. One of the notations or posts regarding that is that he loves steak dinners, if you're buying! That sounds about right...

Wow...his cockpit is on fire and he don't have a 'chute as my pilot friend would say:lol: I've seen my load of scamming artists in my life and he's up there at # 6:devil: Thanks to this community; we've managed to expose, de-bunk and laugh at that whole crash(y)

Teamwork.......nothing like it. In case you're wondering what I'm referring to, there's been a bit of an epiphany going on in what was formerly known as the 1/537th Excelsior Group, created by ATG (“Alex the Great,” AKA Alex Bradford, AKA “Con Noonien Singh,” AKA “Sir Alex”) himself to provide updates on his unicorn. Over the last month, nearly everyone in the group, customer and vendor alike, has realized that ATG is what he is, a scammer and a skill-less blunderbuss that has as much danger about him as a pocket protector. He's all talk and no substance and seems to be living in a virtual fantasy world that he has created from being a fake jewelry store owner/man-about-town to what I'm about to show you our wonderful new team has dug up on him. The group is not happy with being taken and others have started doing deep dives on Mr. Mengel, to find some really interesting information about him. This is all open source, and can be found be anyone, if you so desire, but let me save you the trouble....... What we have found here is that Alex is too preoccupied about being other people, of importance, wealth, and who could blame him? I mean, he's really a very terrible person, inside and out. But don't take my word for it, let's look at what the group members dug up on him in the past week:

https://trellis.law/case/FDV07805582/CORINNE-VERONICA-PFISTER-VS-ALEXANDER-MENGEL?fbclid=IwAR04pgovwK1ipQjnPyFYmufuJp5Oeaw0SUkxCAfkt1w8wKOv4XvFaPmLSps

Seems that this link shows that ATG is a big man, doing violence against a woman and has a bit of a court problem. Makes his threats against me of violence even comical, as I see that men are not his preferred target of choice. Way to be a "big man", Alex. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Cri

Criminal records are telling as well. The following information can easily be found on a number of websites, but this one is from InstantCheckMate.com and is readily available for a small fee for a single background download. This probably also contains his arrest record, which precludes any military service that he's claimed, as he states he was in the service in the early 2000s and has provided no documentation or pictures of his "service" (note the dates of the offenses):

Personal Details First Name: Alexander Middle Name: Jerome Last Name: Mengel Age: 40 Date of Birth: Nov X, 19XX Drivers License Number XXXX4109 Drivers License State: CA Physical Appearance: Ethnicity - White Eye Color: Brown Hair Color: Brown Height: 5'9" Weight: 165 lbs Offense Date: Jan 13, 2007 Charges Filed Date: Jan 18, 2007 Crime Location: Multnomah, OR Crime Type: Misdemeanor Offense Code: CRIMINAL TRESPASS-2 Degree Offense Description: Criminal Trespass-2 Counts: 00001 Case Type: offense misdemeanori
Case Number: CMCR-070141297DEF00001 Court Name: Multnomah County Courts Offense Date: Jan 13, 2007 Charges Filed Date: Jan 18, 2007 Crime Type: Misdemeanor Offense Code: 164.245 Offense Description: Criminal Trespass In The Second Degree
Grade of Offense: CR Degree of Offense: misdemeanor class c Case Number: 070141297 Status: State Of Oregon Vs. Alexander Jerome Mengel AGENCY: PORTLAND POLICE DEPARTMENT CASE SUB TYPE: OFFENSE MISDEMEANOR CHARGE NUMBER: 1 COURT LOCATION: 104210 RECEIVE/DATE: 04/01/2020

Offense Date: Jun 24, 2003 Source: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE OF SUPERIOR COURTS (Washington) Personal Details: First Name: Alexander Middle Name: Jerome Last Name: Mengel Age: 40 Date of Birth: Nov X, 19XX Jun 24, 2003 - Offense - Offense Date: Jun 24, 2003 Charges Filed Date: Jun 26, 2003 Crime Location: Whatcom, WA Crime Classification: Combination Offense Code: 9A.46.020(2) Offense Description: Harassment Counts: 1 Case Type: rcw combination Case Number: WHATCOM031008691 Court Name: Whatcom Plea: Dismissal Without Disposition Dismissed Disposition Date Mar 17, 2004 Case Comments=COMPLETION JUDGMENT/ORDER/DECREE FILED 20040317; ENTRY SEQUENCE #: 1 Case Info=CASE DISPOSITION DISMISSAL WITHOUT TRIAL; RCW CATEGORY: 09

Charges Filed Date: Jun 15, 2006 Source: CONTRA COSTA COUNTY MUNICIPAL COURT (California) Personal Details: First Name: Alexander Middle Name: Jerome Last Name: Mengel Jun 15, 2006 - Charges Filed - Unspecified Charges Filed Date: Jun 15, 2006 Crime Location: Contra Costa, CA Offense Code: UNSPECIFIED Offense Description: Unspecified Case Number: 080233 COURT CODE: MC COURT TYPE: CR Charges Filed Date: Jun 15, 2006 Source: CONTRA COSTA COUNTY MUNICIPAL COURT (California) Personal Details: First Name: Alexander Middle Name: Jerome Last Name: Mengel Jun 15, 2006 - Charges Filed - Not Specified Charges Filed Date: Jun 15, 2006 Crime Location: Contra Costa, CA Crime Type: Traffic Offense Code: PC 640(B)(1) Offense Description: Not Specified Case Type: criminal Case Number: 080233 MENGEL, ALEXANDER JEROME JR Court Name: Concord

That pretty much blows the Navy Corpsman story out of the water, as with the first offense, he's never allowed around pharmaceuticals. Standard policy. Given the first entry, I would say that this also has to do with another non-male target. Seems to be his speed but only guessing here, given the previous data points.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
And here, we've saved the best for last. Click and read, and scroll down beyond the second set of links that come up:

https://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/have-you-seen-this.439872/?fbclid=IwAR1fDVkoDVrGMkMr-xXdKRcwyQibyZGvjrCCfzgMogK4An0kvnaEpKwwmYw And here, too: https://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/anyone-heard-of-this-guy.439875/

You'll find this one amazing and seals him as a scammer. If you remember, MHaz1701 mentioned that one of his profiles (recently deleted) was Alex Bradford: as it turns out, he's tried to pass himself off as a professional soccer player, if you can believe that. Like in this forum, the other members were not too kind to a man that is obviously a fake and can be seen a mile off. "Sir Alex" is a wonderful made up name, as he's never been called that in his life, save for one of his fantasy personalities floating around. So he's got a "fake Scottish accent", wow, this guy never fails to entertain. I laughed out loud at the members of Big Soccer tearing him apart. Read everything if you have time, as ATG still thinks he's the smartest person in the room, though the room tells him otherwise, but delusional people rarely let facts interfere with their "reality."
Lastly, he's not paid up on his LLC, so his business is not legal at this time. Why are we not surprised? (see attachment below). Criminal scamming may be his business, but as it's not a legal one, our group (that he created to sell his snake oil and hold his "court" daily) is not backing off from him and his empty threats and as a whole, are now thoroughly angry with him. ATG's claim of the "fake" C&D that he received show how bad his arrogance is and how out of touch that he is. That C&D came about by reporting him to the legal departments of CBS/Paramount, Sony, Disney, and others he claimed would sue us for calling him out on his shenanigans. Once we sent the Legal Departments all the screen shot of Alex's "customer service", they immediately told us that he's not working for them, he has no agreement with them, and he was being investigated by them. I told him that I contacted the corporate legal offices and he claimed he had “contacted them first and they were going to take action against all of us in the group" but he couldn't give an actual legal reason for why. As that was a lie anyhow, who cares? We actually talked to the corporate legal offices, they told us the truth about him.

After he started calling out/threatening others, and his suicide/mass murder threats, our “Rebel group" was formed and quickly started spreading the word with his screenshot rants, even though he stupidly thought that it was just me. I was the "distraction" as I could get his goat in a second, but meanwhile a team of others from the ones that he scammed worked to spread the warning about him to the model community and other areas that he tried to do another con game with. He had no idea of what was going on around him and still doesn't, even if I told him, as he's too "smart." Glad you were that "smart", Alex! We have laughed quite a bit at you, but the soccer story has been the best laughable material so far, but you're done. Okay, I'll use it: "Con, we are laughing at the Superior Intellect!"

Attachments​

Unbelievable!!! "Alex" (beginning to wonder if that is even his real name!) is just.... words fail me.

Alex, want to make this all look right? Prove that your Excelsior is officially licensed from Paramount like you claimed for so long... We're still waiting... Crickets chirping...

Nah, that would be too simple. Not gonna happen!

Also, if you really had a copyright or DMCA leg to stand on, you wouldn't have to give anyone, "a few more chances." It would simply be a done deal. Paramount Legal would be swooping in to protect their properties, not you, since Paramount is the ultimate copyright holder of anything that's officially licensed. Nice try, though. Not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back