Ladies Can be Cap too

Re: Ladies Can be Cap too (you heard me.)

Great idea. You know, no one has done a bat woman yet. I don't mean the character. I mean a female version of batman armor from dark knight or the original. that would be something. Or how about pepper potts armor (Rescue?)

so basically we'll just put boobs on all the original male costumes? :lol

Great idea. You know, no one has done a bat woman yet. I don't mean the character. I mean a female version of batman armor from dark knight or the original. that would be something. Or how about pepper potts armor (Rescue?)

Do you ever go to cons? Both of those have been done.

I was searching around my room for some snacks and found this pic on my camera. I think Matt Munson is the photographer of this fine photo.

5002219220_fac185536d_b.jpg

izabel,

I also agree about the Cap on the left. His boots are kinda of off. You have a great eye for detail. :thumbsup

Last edited:

In an alley somewhere, Ronald McDonald lies bleeding..

HAHA! poor Ronald. robbed off his boots by the Captain. LOL.

His costume is really great i loved it. the mask the helmet...but when you look down...wengk,wengk,wengk. fail.:lol

izabel,

I also agree about the Cap on the left. His boots are kinda of off. You have a great eye for detail. :thumbsup

Thanks. because I sometimes become Captain America too. :rolleyes

Added some pics to the first post, guyyysss~

I saw a girl in a costume like that at Dragon Con but when I asked to get a photo with her she said she was too tired. What's that all about?

wow you must REALLY suck, I heard she's super nice.
:lol

You know I love you, stop trying to make me look bad <3

Damn girl you hit the gym i assume, looking hot ;)

I read this in Batman's voice and it. was. AMAZING.

I'm tending to agree Matt :)

Were you at the big Marvel photoshoot on Saturday at DragonCon Laamberry?

Fraid not! Really wanted to go but just didn't have the time :(

Oh, baby, don't tease us so! :lol

This would be an awesome idea, and if anyone can pull it off, it'd be you. :)

I'm not even kidding, this is going to happen. Nobody is going to get it but ******** it I love him.

hey laam, what's your shield made out off?

A metal sled ;] Saw your pics by the way, good stuff

How come we are relying on 3rd party photos to keep us going?

Don't you own a camera, other than your phone camera? What's up with that?

This goes for any and all "Ladies can be blah blah blah too.." threads

Be nice- you should hear what she and her friends say about us on her FB page.

Fantastic costume, awesome Captain America, I really like the helmet.

Actually, I took most of the pics on the first page with my brand new handy dandy camera. I didn't have any pics of the complete costume pre-con because I finished it last minute and I've been too busy since I got back to take any pics of my own. I figured some would pop up so it didn't matter.

From now on though, no more crappy phone pics :)

Ahhh... I love you too babe and I'm not trying to make you look bad at all. I am just trying to be the balance here, if everyone tells you how great you are and how hot you are then you might get a big head. So I'll stick with kicking you in the shins and telling you that you suck, just to balance it all out... that's real love right there!

I am just kidding but I do want to say that this outfit turned out amazing and I am ever more impressed now than I was at the con, after I have seen and read that you did all the work yourself. The helmet rocks but I am still blow away by the shield as I would love to have one myself. The masking and paint job you did on it is pretty darn good.

Also, the new pics rock. It makes me wish I would have been less drunk at the con and had done a photoshoot with you. Well, maybe next time we can hook up then.

Very cool costume, I love the shots posted with the other Caps. I'm sure some of the other ladies would buy that shirt.
Great job on the shield and helmet! the only thing I'd tweak are the gloves, they look a bit big for you.

Be nice- you should hear what she and her friends say about us on her FB page.

Fantastic costume, awesome Captain America, I really like the helmet.

Don't take my post the wrong way. I am just not into the phone camera thing. I admire her work and I like progress pics. She's cute and all but I am more interested in seeing the talent progress.

Same goes for the Ladies can be Iron Man thread also. I am blown away by what she has done with a once paper helmet.

Sorry if I came off like a d***.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back