Kylo Ren Voice Changer HELMET (not mask)

View attachment 557533View attachment 557534

Sorry, let me explain.

In the film there are two (that we know of) different face plates. One looks larger, covering the vents and rectangles, and the other looks smaller as if it had been cut down.

I am going to sculpt it a little larger and mold it, and then cut it down so I have a faceplate for both looks. Make sense?

I figured you may be as well since you removed it.

I was actually gonna make it removable since the under side looked pretty cool on its own. Now I'm thinking if in the movie he switches from one where there might be a possibility of going into space like in spaceships (the bigger one) and one you can use in an atmosphere of a planet (the smaller one).

Here is a shot under daylight.I think its great to see the black.I really want my helmet now.Hope I can mod it to perfection!:p

23778681xw.jpg

Maybe one is a hero helmet and the other is a stunt version. That really is strange.

I really doubt they'd mess up that hugely on set. They'd never use a stunt for a close up.

I noticed it has the same weathering and dents, so it looks to me like it's supposed to be the same faceplate, which at some point gets cut smaller in the film for whatever reason.

I guess we'll find out in a month!

There's lots of work to be done once you get one. Lucky enough you can take the helmet apart just by undoing a few screws. But then there is a lot of work cutting out cheek holes ,and making a two part helmet seem seamless.

Hey guys, just signed up on here!

I'm from Germany and i'd be totally interested in getting one of these awesome looking helmets. Unfortunately, both german retailers for this product (toy-palace and replix) told me that the helmet won't be available until Mid-Jan 16.. And i definitely don't want to wait for so long for getting my hands on this thing.

Do you guys know any shops that ship internationally (like i said, i'm from Germany) that don't sell the helmet for 90$+? I looked up a few sites (HLJ being one of them) but the majority of them either don't have the helmet in stock yet/don't ship internationally OR sell the helmet for 100$ and want an additional 30-50$ for shipping (some of them even without the import charges of 19% that we have here in Germany).

Thanks alot!

Toypalace said this?On the side is the 30.11. for this helmet.I preordered there.
If you really want one faster I would buy from ebay.But thats a lot more expensive because you must pay higher shipping and customfees.
And now before christmas it can be that your shipping will be on the way very long.So I will wait for a german release.;)

no need to dremel out the cheek holes as there's an entire inner black filler piece plugging them that can just be unscrewed and removed.

Toypalace said this?On the side is the 30.11. for this helmet.I preordered there.
If you really want one faster I would buy from ebay.But thats a lot more expensive because you must pay higher shipping and customfees.
And now before christmas it can be that your shipping will be on the way very long.So I will wait for a german release.;)

Yeah, i asked them via facebook and they answered me with this text (mediated from german):

"Hello, unfortunately, Hasbro or any of the product's distributors don't confirm any dates regarding the release of the helmet. We have heard rumours coming from their side that the release could be delayed by a month or two (in Dec/Jan), so it might be possible that the helmet could come even after the movie's release. But it could also be the other way around. For example: We had the Kylo Ren FX Lightsaber even earlier than amazon and several other sellers."

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back