Limited Run Kylo Ren Run Cast Helmet Taking Full Payments

Re: Kylo Ren Run Cast Helmet

If I didn't already promise my money other places, I would love this. This is a beautiful piece that I look forward to regretting not buying this Christmas. Great job.

Re: Kylo Ren Run Cast Helmet(8 SPOTS LEFT)

After looking at the hits on ebay, one should jump on this!!! Count me in, cc ready to swipe! Onyx

Oooohhhh! So close! I am chomping at the bit to send this deposit! I do have a question while we wait, will the cheeks have the holes trimmed as well, or will the buyer need to do that?

Last edited:

Oooohhhh! So close! I am chomping at the bit to send this deposit! I do have a question while we wait, will the cheeks have the holes trimmed as well, or will the buyer need to do that?
Not sure I understand, The flashing and eyes will be cut. thats it.

The mold already has indentations and details for the cheeks

Can you make a picture circling what you are talking about?

PhotoGrid_1433377205515_zps1i0orie9.jpg

These holes seem to go all the way through the helmet and are backed with fabric, or mesh. Will these be cut out, or just the eyes and flashing? Of course I'm still interested, no matter what, I'm just curious.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v696/lewistully/PhotoGrid_1433377205515_zps1i0orie9.jpg

These holes seem to go all the way through the helmet and are backed with fabric, or mesh. Will these be cut out, or just the eyes and flashing? Of course I'm still interested, no matter what, I'm just curious.

those cheeks will not be cut especially since we don't know if screen used prop is. Remember the one at celebration is different then screen used at least in color.

as for this one, it will not be cut there.

Re: Kylo Ren Run Cast Helmet(6 SPOTS LEFT)

list Updated.
I may work out the form/invoice details today and announce a date for the deposit instructions

Hi Saberbay,

for fairness, could you consider letting all know in advance BEFORE the date and time for making deposit? Cos we are all in different time zones, and while you may post it in the morning, some of us could be in dreamland across the world, and end up being the last few to pay, hence receiving our items later.

Hope you can consider announcing when the deposit should take place earlier. Thanks.

Hi Saberbay,

for fairness, could you consider letting all know in advance BEFORE the date and time for making deposit? Cos we are all in different time zones, and while you may post it in the morning, some of us could be in dreamland across the world, and end up being the last few to pay, hence receiving our items later.

Hope you can consider announcing when the deposit should take place earlier. Thanks.

Yes, I was planning on giving 48hr notice

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back