KIT SCANS

rbeach84

Sr Member
sorry Robert I have to shoot some more soon, I'll dig out the decals at the same time
Hey, VH, I think we all overlooked the kit decals (I just added the Tamiya A-10A kit decals, for example) but digging through all the various sources while doing the Falcon (and now B-Wing) decal surveys that it sure would help to have a look-see at the kits we know were used by the ILM shops. So I'm being a pest and reminding everyone to include or retrofit if possible any missing decals. Sorry if it starts sounding like an '70's hit record on the radio... ;^D

We all do the best we can, eh?

R/ Robert

Vacformedhero

Sr Member
Hey, VH, I think we all overlooked the kit decals (I just added the Tamiya A-10A kit decals, for example) but digging through all the various sources while doing the Falcon (and now B-Wing) decal surveys that it sure would help to have a look-see at the kits we know were used by the ILM shops. So I'm being a pest and reminding everyone to include or retrofit if possible any missing decals. Sorry if it starts sounding like an '70's hit record on the radio... ;^D

We all do the best we can, eh?

R/ Robert
its a good reminder ,were all so concentrated on a particular piece that we forget the other item that's just as important, especially for the five foot falcon , the decals

i have to go through my stash now anyway to start pulling out pieces I need to start casting for y-wing and falcon so I can do this at the same time, how I'm going to keep the parts organised is beyond me , some cheap plastic boxes are on my horizon

marvin

All,

Im looking for scans of the monogram 1:600 Forrestal. Does anyone have it?

cheers,
marvin