Limited Run Kingsman Scotch Whisky and Statesman Bourbon Whiskey Labels

Hey Brian,
I know I’m pretty late at the party, but I was wondering if you were still making Kingsman labels... I would like to buy three pieces.
Marcus

Guys

I have been working on both these labels for a bit, but I am now satisfied with the outcome. I have quite a few extras so I thought I would see if anyone is interested.

$8 USD per label. Global Shipping in Hard Photo Envelope $3.50 USD (I can fit quite a few labels in an envelope).

Make payments via Paypal to bmcmeans@ymail.com - Please include your screen name, address, and which label / labels that you are requesting.

View attachment 815832

Both labels are laser printed so that you can distress if desired with tea / coffee and other means without messing up the print.

Vintage Statesman Bourbon - Laser Printed on 32lb Latte' Colored Paper, Printed on both sides. Label is uncut with printed trim marks.
Kingsman Label - Laser Printed on 26lb Ivory Colored Paper, Printed on front only with Adhesive Gold Foil Vinyl "K". Corners are rounded and label is trimmed to correct size.

The correct bottles for these labels have been identified as:
Vintage Statesman Bourbon - Old Forester Single Barrel (Correct Bottle can be hard to find, but the 750ml Knob Creek is very close).
Kingsman Scotch - Most vintages of The Glendronach with the brown top (I have confirmed Single Cask, 12 Year, and 18 year).

Labels can be applied to the bottles using spray adhesive.

My personal set with correct bottles.

View attachment 815833

Screen Cap of Kingsman Scotch next to correct Stateman Bottle (Old Style Stateman Label never on screen with Kingsman Bottle).

View attachment 815834

$8 USD per label. Global Shipping in Hard Photo Envelope $3.50 USD (I can fit quite a few labels in an envelope).

Make payments via Paypal to bmcmeans@ymail.com - Please include your screen name, address, and which label / labels that you are requesting.

Order Status

Scadge - Shipped 5/9 USPS #9500 1103 8322 8129 2933 78
MattgomeryBurns - Shipped 5/9 USPS #9500 1103 8322 8129 2933 78
Risu - Shipped 5/10 USPS #9500 1103 8322 8130 2941 59
MurdocXXL - Shipped 5/10 USPS (No tracking # for international, sorry)
Yarooon - Shipped 5/12 USPS (No tracking # for international, sorry)
tfrosst - Shipped 5/17 USPS (No tracking # for international, sorry)
Are you still doing these?

Yes. I still have a few of each kind left. I’ll be back at my office next Monday. Let me know what you are wanting and I’ll take a look.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back