King Cavalera's Figure Collection

Great pics! Are you going to get the new Classic Predator ? I love that they are including a classic helmet as well as battle damaged.

Great pics! Are you going to get the new Classic Predator ? I love that they are including a classic helmet as well as battle damaged.

thanks mate..
I've miss all the exclusive toys events where this bad boy is released...
however, I'm feeling lucky; for doing a pre-order from SSC last month.. and if everything going smooth; we'll receive it at Q1 2012;
same joy as me... and don't forget the super predator skull for the exclusive version... love the surprise

Are you getting the shadow predator?I totally have to get it now that its not a rip off!!!

sure... I place the order from SSC along with new classic pred last month. very glad that I can afford it without being robbed.. (y)
and since my local forum says this bad-boy a really good ones, I do recommend you to get it too..

If so, I'm pretty sure that for one who lived in US you'll get the figure in 1st place; shot it good and share the joy with me...

I preordered it as well on SSC.I ordered it during that priority preorder scare!I thought it was going to be like the guardian all over, but it was not (y)
I cant wait but im still not ready for the dio to bring some sweet pics

I preordered it as well on SSC.I ordered it during that priority preorder scare!I thought it was going to be like the guardian all over, but it was not (y)
I cant wait but im still not ready for the dio to bring some sweet pics

and so do I.. bring the dio on... bring it good...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back